Male body dissapears durung certain sex animations.

So I'm using the default nude erect male body that comes with sexout. When a male is nude and not going through a sex animation, the body is present and fine.

When the male is going through a sex animation however it's a toss up if the male body will disappear or not, leaving only the head, hands, and feet present. Female giving male oral seems to be a sure fire way to make the body disappear while female under male appears to keep the male body visible. I did previously have an issue with infinity penis being present when the male body was visible during a sex animation, but reinstalling the skeleton seems to have cured that.

I haven't tried reinstalling the male body because, as I said, the sexout male nude erect body IS there and working. If a male is just running around naked, everything is hunky-dory, leaving me thinking reinstalling the male body wouldn't solve anything.

Is this possibly tired to the pathings of sex animations? I'm a bit flabbergasted with this one.

Archived