Kinky Khajiit Tails with a mind of their own.

I played a Khajiit, there are some very sexy Mods for them, but what annoyed me most was my tail...

You see I wanted my Tail to have a Mind of its own, I wanted it to caress me, molest me, even to well fuck me. I wanted it if I was in a scene to use it as a strap-on instead of getting one added sort of thing. I kinda hoped it was animated, would wrap itself around a boob, slip into my pussy, try to trip me up even. You might think why? that sounds really annoying? But hell no that would be fun, hilarious even so many giggles and blushes. 

To add to it, my tail would molest others if I was close enough for it to reach, maybe even try steal stuff getting me in trouble!! 

Ok that all sounds like a specialized curse on a Khajiit tail, but it still sounds like a hellava lot of fun.

I guess though that there is no Mod that even comes close to this...

Archived