No Child NPCs

1 hour ago, Roahr said:

I deactivated the "Remove Child NPCs" option,

Ran into this problem, I had to back up to a clean save, then reinstall  everything making sure to deactivate the option before I saved again.

Remember, this option will not allow you to include children in the sex.

The whole point of removing the children from the area was to allow the adults to have sex without putting on a show. 

I reactivated the option myself as I did not want the children there.

BTW this mod does not remove all the children from the game just from the area where the sex is taking place.

If all the children are disappearing from your game, make sure the child NPCs are set as essential.

17 hours ago, dharvinia said:

Ran into this problem, I had to back up to a clean save, then reinstall  everything making sure to deactivate the option before I saved again.

Remember, this option will not allow you to include children in the sex.

The whole point of removing the children from the area was to allow the adults to have sex without putting on a show. 

I reactivated the option myself as I did not want the children there.

BTW this mod does not remove all the children from the game just from the area where the sex is taking place.

If all the children are disappearing from your game, make sure the child NPCs are set as essential.

Thanks, yeah, but i want to play the normal game along :) 

Means the hearthfire content as well, for that i will tolerate some children jumping through a scene 1 in a 100 times :P

How do i set the child NPCs to essential? (tried to reinstall Sexlab and sexual fame a started a completly new game, they were gone still or is it because i still have other savegames with the old setting?)

Nevertheless, thanks for the anwser... 

4 hours ago, Roahr said:

because i still have other savegames with the old setting?)

That certainly could be part of the problem

4 hours ago, Roahr said:

How do i set the child NPCs to essential?

You can do it with CK, or through the console.

With the console you actually have to find the children first.

Do you have any programs running that make children killable...if so get rid of them.

There is a possibility that the children could have been killed off if you ave such a program running.

It you think that the children are still on the map find out their ref#  then use the go to command to find them.

Avoid using the "place at me " command as it will result in making a duplicate instead of finding the original.

23 hours ago, Roahr said:

Is there another mod the removes child actors from the gam besides Sexlab - Sexual Fame? 

I deactivated the "Remove Child NPCs" option, but there are no children anyway in the game...

have you tried this one?

From the maker of Devious Followers and the current custodian of Simple Slavery. :) 

There was a version of Devious followers that had this feature, but it was removed and broken out into its own mod. Do you run DF? if so what version?

Archived