• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
6 hours ago, Mendax said:

How to install?

simple texture swap. If you're not using unique player navigate to steam-steamapps-common-fallout4-data-textures-actors-character-basehumanfemale folder

extract the Zip to desktop then either copy or cut image then paste into the folder and say yes to replace

I am assuming that you have CBBE

• 9 months later...

Sorry to Necro this topic but this seems to be the only thread/source of info I can find on areolas and modifying them.  Regarding the files "CBBE - Blam" and "Large Areola"...are they just drag and drop or are modifications needed to make them compatible?   Further, do they give the visuals of the Piper in the pic above or are modifications needed to duplicate those visuals?

For the "Blam" file, do the colors in that one overwrite the ones in game or no?  I've taken a look at them in paint.net and they look a lot darker than other similar files.

• 2 years later...