LayerCakeX Posted September 6 Posted September 6 https://www.nexusmods.com/bladeandsorcery/mods/14547?tab=description "Nude Bodies (Natural Bodies) - NPC and Player Nudeness (PCVR 1.3)" 1
Omaker Posted September 8 Posted September 8 On 9/6/2026 at 1:02 PM, LayerCakeX said: https://www.nexusmods.com/bladeandsorcery/mods/14547?tab=description "Nude Bodies (Natural Bodies) - NPC and Player Nudeness (PCVR 1.3)" a little wierd looking but nice 2
Wildflowe Posted September 30 Posted September 30 So as mentioned earlier in this thread, modding this game isn't super difficult. There is just very few helpful resources out there and so the modding community is pretty small despite the potential for mods in this game. By piecing together the guide from this thread and some other random (usually outdated) resources I created a little lewd mod. I basically downloaded a free sexy model from smutbase and turned it into a custom NPC which you can spawn from the book, and you can also equip it as an armor set. The process of doing this is fairly easy and quick, and you can pretty much do it for any model. However the closer the model resembles the default BaS NPC, the easier it will be. Also I disabled all armor/clothes because my model is much thicker than the default player model and armor would clip. But if the model has the same proportions as the default BaS player model you could still equip other armor over it. Anyway I can't post pictures, or add files.. so I guess since this is a new account I have to wait a few days or something. I made this mod for fun because I was interested in seeing how it works so don't expect anything amazing. But I just wanted to share it since the guide here was so helpful. :3 1
Wildflowe Posted October 2 Posted October 2 Alright it seems I can add files now, so if anyone is interested in trying it out.. here it is. So as I said I just took a free model of the internet and ported it from Blender into Unity into the game. Most of the work needs to be done in Blender because the available models are often way too complex for Unity to handle. First I turned it into a custom NPC: As you can see, wound decals work, dismemberment works, thiccness works. I made the model much thicker than the default model in all the right places and it didn't seem to be any problem at all. I also got a slimmer Ada model but it's not finished yet. The only 2 issues I could find so far: - Blood splatters project weirdly when parts are dismembered. It's probably super easy to fix but I don't know how. - Dismemberment can sometimes stretch the limb. I've had this happen on default models as well so not sure if this is a problem with my model or the game? Then I also turned the same model into a wearable armor: So yeah you basically play as the character. All armor/clothes gets hidden to prevent clipping because obviously the default clothing would not fit her. Technically you can design armor/clothes around these models as well. To make simple mods like these is really not that difficult in this game once you know how to do it. But as always with these things if you want to make your own mods you have to be talented in 3D modeling, which I'm not, so I took a free asset from the internet. Well if anyone wants to try it or has any questions.. feel free to ask or let me know how it went/if it even works in your game. Dia.zip Dia Armor.zip 4
Omaker Posted Monday at 07:53 AM Posted Monday at 07:53 AM On 10/2/2026 at 10:30 AM, Wildflowe said: Alright it seems I can add files now, so if anyone is interested in trying it out.. here it is. So as I said I just took a free model of the internet and ported it from Blender into Unity into the game. Most of the work needs to be done in Blender because the available models are often way too complex for Unity to handle. First I turned it into a custom NPC: As you can see, wound decals work, dismemberment works, thiccness works. I made the model much thicker than the default model in all the right places and it didn't seem to be any problem at all. I also got a slimmer Ada model but it's not finished yet. The only 2 issues I could find so far: - Blood splatters project weirdly when parts are dismembered. It's probably super easy to fix but I don't know how. - Dismemberment can sometimes stretch the limb. I've had this happen on default models as well so not sure if this is a problem with my model or the game? Then I also turned the same model into a wearable armor: So yeah you basically play as the character. All armor/clothes gets hidden to prevent clipping because obviously the default clothing would not fit her. Technically you can design armor/clothes around these models as well. To make simple mods like these is really not that difficult in this game once you know how to do it. But as always with these things if you want to make your own mods you have to be talented in 3D modeling, which I'm not, so I took a free asset from the internet. Well if anyone wants to try it or has any questions.. feel free to ask or let me know how it went/if it even works in your game. Dia.zip 23.5 MB · 3 downloads Dia Armor.zip 26.15 MB · 3 downloads peak
Omaker Posted Monday at 08:23 AM Posted Monday at 08:23 AM On 10/2/2026 at 10:30 AM, Wildflowe said: Alright it seems I can add files now, so if anyone is interested in trying it out.. here it is. So as I said I just took a free model of the internet and ported it from Blender into Unity into the game. Most of the work needs to be done in Blender because the available models are often way too complex for Unity to handle. First I turned it into a custom NPC: As you can see, wound decals work, dismemberment works, thiccness works. I made the model much thicker than the default model in all the right places and it didn't seem to be any problem at all. I also got a slimmer Ada model but it's not finished yet. The only 2 issues I could find so far: - Blood splatters project weirdly when parts are dismembered. It's probably super easy to fix but I don't know how. - Dismemberment can sometimes stretch the limb. I've had this happen on default models as well so not sure if this is a problem with my model or the game? Then I also turned the same model into a wearable armor: So yeah you basically play as the character. All armor/clothes gets hidden to prevent clipping because obviously the default clothing would not fit her. Technically you can design armor/clothes around these models as well. To make simple mods like these is really not that difficult in this game once you know how to do it. But as always with these things if you want to make your own mods you have to be talented in 3D modeling, which I'm not, so I took a free asset from the internet. Well if anyone wants to try it or has any questions.. feel free to ask or let me know how it went/if it even works in your game. Dia.zip 23.5 MB · 3 downloads Dia Armor.zip 26.15 MB · 3 downloads tried it, works well, guess only real problem is having only 1 (and soon to be 2) looks for em 1
Wildflowe Posted Monday at 01:28 PM Posted Monday at 01:28 PM 4 hours ago, Omaker said: tried it, works well, guess only real problem is having only 1 (and soon to be 2) looks for em Cool. Glad it works. As for the looks, yeah.. as far as I could see modding custom NPC replacers into this game used to be way easier.. but the devs changed it which makes it seem they're not really too fond of NPC replacers. The current nude mod on Nexus seems to use a dll to plug the models into the game, which shows it's still possible. I think the models were made in MakeHuman which is why they look kinda weird - but license free. Anyway I've been thinking of trying some other things. Such as a body which is closer to the original proportions. So I could possibly have it equip armor, maybe give it some kind of "necklace" to hide the neck seam and then try to keep the default heads for customization. I could also try to apply this as a wardrobe item for NPCs, with some kind of skin color/race restriction, so there would be variation and it wouldn't be too jarring. Only other thing I could do is make sort of an updated tutorial to get more people to create custom NPCs. But honestly there is very little interest in this game (especially lewd mods for it). So as long as I'm having fun with it I'll keep trying and share my results here.. but if I get stuck I might just drop it. 1
Omaker Posted Tuesday at 04:38 AM Posted Tuesday at 04:38 AM 15 hours ago, Wildflowe said: Cool. Glad it works. As for the looks, yeah.. as far as I could see modding custom NPC replacers into this game used to be way easier.. but the devs changed it which makes it seem they're not really too fond of NPC replacers. The current nude mod on Nexus seems to use a dll to plug the models into the game, which shows it's still possible. I think the models were made in MakeHuman which is why they look kinda weird - but license free. Anyway I've been thinking of trying some other things. Such as a body which is closer to the original proportions. So I could possibly have it equip armor, maybe give it some kind of "necklace" to hide the neck seam and then try to keep the default heads for customization. I could also try to apply this as a wardrobe item for NPCs, with some kind of skin color/race restriction, so there would be variation and it wouldn't be too jarring. Only other thing I could do is make sort of an updated tutorial to get more people to create custom NPCs. But honestly there is very little interest in this game (especially lewd mods for it). So as long as I'm having fun with it I'll keep trying and share my results here.. but if I get stuck I might just drop it. i would say best option is make an armor that replaces NPC armors with nude bodies (of several proportions) and leave their heads alone so theyre still diverse 2
Wildflowe Posted Wednesday at 07:48 PM Posted Wednesday at 07:48 PM On 10/6/2026 at 6:38 AM, Omaker said: i would say best option is make an armor that replaces NPC armors with nude bodies (of several proportions) and leave their heads alone so theyre still diverse Good idea, I tried it and it works.. but as expected there is an ugly neck seam. I noticed all the default NPCs also look exactly the same though.. they just have different hairs. I think I would get a nicer looking result if I kept the full body+head meshes as they are now. Remove the hair and scale it so the default hairs apply nicely. This would give the exact same variety as the base game offers. Once that's done I can start adding different body shapes and maybe even add more hairs to the pool.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now