Blade and Sorcery

Any of you tried this game out yet? Makes for some of the best gameplay I've seen in VR so far.  One of the webm's I've seen floating around (credits goes to whoever made and shared it) shows some of the adult capabilities this mod already has if you're open minded enough, plus there's already a few adult mods lying around.

Nude Mod (Currently not working with the Beta 4 build)

https://www.nexusmods.com/bladeandsorcery/mods/3

Jiggle Physics

https://www.nexusmods.com/bladeandsorcery/mods/4

Example Videos (Warning: Very Graphic)

4 hours ago, prinyo said:

Is there a male nude mod? Can it be made at all?

The nude mod I linked to has an optional file that causes all npcs to strip down to their underwear (this mod is designed to replace the female underwear model with nude meshes) that also effects male npcs. The mod below might be able to do that to your player character too but I haven't tried that yet. As for a mod that adds a penis, I don't know if there's anything like that yet (main reason I started a topic here on this game was to help get the ball rolling :D).

https://www.nexusmods.com/bladeandsorcery/mods/2

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd also be interested in anything for Tales of Glory. It's a VR game that looks to strive more for a Mount and Blade style. They just added their first pass at physics yesterday.

Both games look very promising.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

they are leaving their third party engine/mod contractor to build their own program. once they implement it, they plan on opening the mod tools up more to allow for ability to do everything. the mods are mostly json files which are very easy to edit by just changing the text in a specific format (from my limited understanding)

graphics and physics are very good such as if you drop a sword on a table it will hit and stay there, if you throw a knife into a body it will actually penetrate and stay until you remove it with your character etc. you can actually use grab points on the opponent in combat so its like a basic grappling system, you can disarm them, grab their arm, flip them around, grab the neck, and then kick them into a well or off a cliff or place them on a table etc. if skyrim had their physics support, it would be insane.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone looking into this game? I tried this mod on the latest version and the on/off spell works great - a bit too great, even. Instantly deleting knights' armor is really OP.

The bummer is that there's not much to do with it, other than fight naked people. Also the guys don't have dicks. I'd really like to see this kind of idea implemented in a more intricate way, maybe combined with some kind of restraint gameplay (more struggle, less instant win) as well as something to do afterward aside from run a blade through them.

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2023 at 3:34 PM, Zastava said:

im actually surprised there is still no active adult modding community for this game here. it feels like so much potential in how you can grab NPCs. move them around, how physics works...

I'm definitely waiting to see more Blade and Sorcery mods, especially from the loverslab community. Perhaps a big reason for the lack of it is that it's a VR game, which though substantially bigger than it once was, I'm sure isn't the largest community. Additionally the games is still very much under development, and at a point where updates can really change/break a lot (I'm guessing). So, until the wonderful day that the game gets more loverslab attention I shall wait and enjoy what I can.

5 hours ago, HugzSX said:

I'm definitely waiting to see more Blade and Sorcery mods, especially from the loverslab community. Perhaps a big reason for the lack of it is that it's a VR game, which though substantially bigger than it once was, I'm sure isn't the largest community. Additionally the games is still very much under development, and at a point where updates can really change/break a lot (I'm guessing). So, until the wonderful day that the game gets more loverslab attention I shall wait and enjoy what I can.

well, you are totally right, VR is still very niche thing. but seeing how it grows (especially thanks for Quest price) i think its only matter of time :D

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, zooted707 said:

What mods did you use for this? Is there anything for u12? 

I'm not the one who posted these screenshots but there's nothing yet for U12. The nude mod is for older versions. You most likely can still use them if you chose a Beta version for the game in Steam.

I'm quite surprised this game doesn't get more love from modders here, but then again I don't know how hard it is to mod. I was trying to look up some basic stuff as I have a general understanding too but there doesn't seem to be much help regarding modding this game. The fundamentals are very good (gamewise), I really hope that a talented modder one day decides to step in.

Obviously it might seem gross for some people to add nude mods to such a game, but then again I saw all the Skyrim mods here so.... not too much of a stretch.

1 hour ago, highskilled said:

I'm not the one who posted these screenshots but there's nothing yet for U12. The nude mod is for older versions. You most likely can still use them if you chose a Beta version for the game in Steam.

I'm quite surprised this game doesn't get more love from modders here, but then again I don't know how hard it is to mod. I was trying to look up some basic stuff as I have a general understanding too but there doesn't seem to be much help regarding modding this game. The fundamentals are very good (gamewise), I really hope that a talented modder one day decides to step in.

Obviously it might seem gross for some people to add nude mods to such a game, but then again I saw all the Skyrim mods here so.... not too much of a stretch.

Thanks that's what i figured. There was some one making monster girl mods with nude goblins and amazonians and demon girls. I think it's called daemon girl or something on nexus. If you search monsters it should come up. I like to think I'm pretty normal but once you fight naked demon chicks with big tits there's really no going back. Hopefully when the game is fully released modders take an interest again. 

• 3 months later...

I just picked this game up and have been digging into modding the NPCs. I've recorded my findings so far in this mod, because there seems to be very little useful information out there otherwise: https://www.nexusmods.com/bladeandsorcery/mods/9126

I'd love if anyone else would help me experimenting with this. There's a couple other modders who've done work along these lines in the past, but they're working on other things now and didn't document their work publicly.

On 5/24/2023 at 6:01 PM, highskilled said:

Took me 30 minutes to rip the asswtbundle for u11 mod and patch the nude skin into u12 game files but I couldn't be bothered to make a harmony patch with how shit the textures are.

4 hours ago, mxwqtkl said:

What if I told you porting Skyrim assets over was relatively simple? People are sleeping on modding this game.

20230913-170043_arena.jpg

Edit: I've gone ahead and made a blog post on how to do this: 

Are you the same person from nexus or is this an insane coincidence in timing?

https://www.nexusmods.com/bladeandsorcery/mods/9126

Ye the game is super easy to mod, I mean the devs left everything wide open for anyone with unity skills, but mod scene is on life support cuz devs hired all the good modders and the rest got bored or tired of answering nomad kids begging for the impossible. I've been decompiling their script framework and it's super easy to work with. No documentation on custom creatures but it's not too hard to see how it works. I have some models I was considering putting in but was unsure about the rigging process. Definitely interested in Skyrim stuff.

Edited by xcrunner15

Same person. I'm trying to drum up interest in modding enemies into the game since I think it's a great sandbox for that. The rigging process is simple enough since it's just Unity humanoid/mechanim. Grab the script I posted on Nexus to handle copying the bone information into the Unity components and a few other housekeeping measures and you can get human-shaped enemies up and running quickly. 

I've been poking at some of the event linker stuff they offer but haven't really looked at the scripts themselves due to a lack of api documentation. I'll get there eventually, probably.