Male chest replacement request that works with WW

hello, does anyone have different other male chest replacement that could be used in game with other chest parts? i have one that is nicely muscled, but i would like to have different chest types. 

as i know we can have only ONE default replacement and the non default replacements are only as clothes. 

link to the pic https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/433893745345067664/ 

3 hours ago, Rosario Blackthorne said:

hello, does anyone have different other male chest replacement that could be used in game with other chest parts? i have one that is nicely muscled, but i would like to have different chest types. 

as i know we can have only ONE default replacement and the non default replacements are only as clothes. 

link to the pic https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/433893745345067664/ 

If no ones does it, I’ll try to make that top WW body selector compatible. Give me another week until I’m on vacation. Until then if I remember that top right it is a default replacement so you can put it in your game and in Body selector choose native. Also someone did make UN body top body selector compatible on this forum.

i actually changed some non default tops as Tattoos and it have to be equiped as for each sim, unfortunately the texture of the muscles were showing outside of the texture of the clothes. 

here as body part the body morph to the other type of chest only when sim is undressed, so there is no conflict with the shirts textures. 

i've asked the creator if there are option so they can be used with the WW mod http://www.modthesims.info/d/560293/bigger-chest-ab-muscles-for-males.html do you know these chests? and Untraditional nerd got two more chests as i know. and two more are from Lumia. 

12 minutes ago, HunkSims said:

I use Luumia's Muscular and I turn off auto-undressing.

There is a way to do this without turning off auto-undressing, the top needs to be selectable by WW as a default top replacer though, through the body selector. I'm only aware of two tops that do this, and I just can't remember what they're called at the moment.

Spoiler

Here is a couple add-on's you might like I put together to make some of the none default replacement male body's able to be selected in the body selector for WW.

They don't include the original body files you will need to go to the creators page that is linked and download from them.

i just downloaded all of them, thx. will let you know how they works, so far a lot of thanks to you! 

11 hours ago, Simite said:

Here is a couple add-on's you might like I put together to make some of the none default replacement male body's able to be selected in the body selector for WW.

They don't include the original body files you will need to go to the creators page that is linked and download from them.

• 2 weeks later...

hello again, the previous settings works great, however i found something that works maybe on different code, the towel in spa. I thought it's caused by the mod that makes the original big towel to smaller one but i tried to remove the mod and check the guys with the original towel. the issue is that the chest is not adjusted per the selected body part if the turn to towel, if they are naked it is. 

http://modthesims.info/d/587972/male-shorter-towel-wrap-base-game-spa-day-replacement-and-or-outfit-only.html

so if the guys undress their top they are getting naked (half naked) so the chest is morphed per part selected? the same applies when they are fully naked in shower, bath. relax in sauna naked sec ofc. etc. but when they get naked with towel the chest is the default one. 

6 hours ago, Rosario Blackthorne said:

hello again, the previous settings works great, however i found something that works maybe on different code, the towel in spa. I thought it's caused by the mod that makes the original big towel to smaller one but i tried to remove the mod and check the guys with the original towel. the issue is that the chest is not adjusted per the selected body part if the turn to towel, if they are naked it is. 

http://modthesims.info/d/587972/male-shorter-towel-wrap-base-game-spa-day-replacement-and-or-outfit-only.html

so if the guys undress their top they are getting naked (half naked) so the chest is morphed per part selected? the same applies when they are fully naked in shower, bath. relax in sauna naked sec ofc. etc. but when they get naked with towel the chest is the default one. 

I just checked it out for you. The problem is the towel looks like it's only the bottom part of the outfit, but it's actually a full body outfit. The chest looks naked, but it's actually a top that looks like a naked chest. It looks like they're getting half naked, but actually they're fully clothed. The towel was made by Maxis, which is why looks like the default Maxis chest. There is nothing you can do about that, EXCEPT make a towel that is only a bottom, and not a full body outfit. Sorry, I'm not sure why Maxis did it that way. If I could edit meshes I would try to make one for you, but I can't.

2 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

I just checked it out for you. The problem is the towel looks like it's only the bottom part of the outfit, but it's actually a full body outfit. The chest looks naked, but it's actually a top that looks like a naked chest. It looks like they're getting half naked, but actually they're fully clothed. The towel was made by Maxis, which is why looks like the default Maxis chest. There is nothing you can do about that, EXCEPT make a towel that is only a bottom, and not a full body outfit. Sorry, I'm not sure why Maxis did it that way. If I could edit meshes I would try to make one for you, but I can't.

yes i think so, as the Maxis made their work as full body i suppose too, we are not able to notice or see the difference as normaly we should not use different body types. if anyone could do something with it and replace the default towel work. i'm sorry i'm not that skilled to do any changes or modification my self. 

• 3 months later...

Archived