new to pc fallout 4 an was wondering which to go for aaf or fourplay?

5 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

Four Play is the past. 

AAF is the future. If you're at a fresh install, I would say AAF. Lots of activity right now, and lots of great things coming down the pipe. 

alright sounds good any patches n add ons u suggest?

3 minutes ago, Briansin said:

alright sounds good any patches n add ons u suggest?

Well. Guide wise, I suggest you start here or here

Fun stuff for AAF? There's RSE if you want the full tightly developed experience. If you want something a bit more free form, I recommend EgoBallistics add ons: Violate and SexEmUp. I also like Happy Hookers, which is another fun one to play. 

Animation wise, tons to choose from, and there will be more updates coming now that the new skeleton has been released. 

6 minutes ago, ijakor said:

aff too instabile

AAF is perfectly stable, especially as of the last release. It's also, as of the latest released, really fast. Right now, there are some disparity issues with tagging and XML stuff. But it's being worked out. AAF is in full development, with fairly regular updates. Dago released a new version yesterday as a matter of fact. 

Flashy did good work doing Element 0, so as to give some middleground/middleware for 4Play, but AAF is definitely where all of the eyeballs are, and where the development is focused. Now is the time to get in on the ground floor. ?

5 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

AAF is perfectly stable, especially as of the last release. It's also, as of the latest released, really fast. Right now, there are some disparity issues with tagging and XML stuff. But it's being worked out. AAF is in full development, with fairly regular updates. Dago released a new version yesterday as a matter of fact. 

Flashy did good work doing Element 0, so as to give some middleground/middleware for 4Play, but AAF is definitely where all of the eyeballs are, and where the development is focused. Now is the time to get in on the ground floor. ?

alright ill check out aaf the latest on nexus right ? 46b?

Archived