Tired of getting pushed around

NPCs can push me around all day long but when can't even be budged by the player. This hardly seems fair.

Where is the setting for making the player unable to be shoved around by NPCs? I think I've checked all of the game settings in XEdit but don't see what I'm looking for.

19 hours ago, pburnt said:

NPCs can push me around all day long but when can't even be budged by the player. This hardly seems fair.

Where is the setting for making the player unable to be shoved around by NPCs? I think I've checked all of the game settings in XEdit but don't see what I'm looking for.

This maybe?, though it only works when you are talking to other npc's https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6444

Not too sure if there are settings in game to do it though, which is a bit odd when as you say, you can not push them out of the way.

1 hour ago, Varithina said:

This maybe?, though it only works when you are talking to other npc's https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6444

Not too sure if there are settings in game to do it though, which is a bit odd when as you say, you can not push them out of the way.

I'll download it and see what he's changing. Thanks!

Edit: It's a dll so can't look at it in XEdit. :(

1 minute ago, Vortec said:

Heck even a Bunny Rabbit can knock you off a cliff.

Yup, I am currently playing fallout 76, and getting pushed around by freaking rats when wearing full t-45, which is weird as hell to say the least, some critters sure, death claws and such I can understand and sure no problem they should be able to push you around, but bloat flies and rats should not even be able to move you in power armour.

Archived