maids 2 save Kasia patch

****************Spoiler*******

In maids 2, the mod is so great, but you know what could be better with it : Please some body make a patch to save Kasia and my team or resurect, like after the good ending, you can resurect the 5 peoples, in a quest or a spell or something other the console command. ... 

And a sexlab discution for maid 2, Like the house carl the clean my house, fight for me but not "clean me" hahaha 

Have a great day.

Thank you for reading. 

7 hours ago, tremyz said:

****************Spoiler*******

In maids 2, the mod is so great, but you know what could be better with it : Please some body make a patch to save Kasia and my team or resurect, like after the good ending, you can resurect the 5 peoples, in a quest or a spell or something other the console command. ... 

And a sexlab discution for maid 2, Like the house carl the clean my house, fight for me but not "clean me" hahaha 

Have a great day.

Thank you for reading. 

I understand why you would want the patch, but as I look back at this incredible mod, I think what made it so good was that it actually pulled some emotion out of you, instead of just being a keyboard and a monitor if you know what I mean.  Knowing that you can resurrect her might kill that.

Archived