Are there any skimpy armor mods?

I'm looking for mods that replace armor meshes and textures in the game to make them far more revealing. With CBBE, many of the early game armor sets basically cover nothing if you're not wearing underclothes like Long Johns, and that's swell, but as the better armors become available, my character gets more and more dressed, which is... Less desirable. Are there any mods that make armors that either barely or don't spoil the view?

1 hour ago, Mecha_Face said:

I'm looking for mods that replace armor meshes and textures in the game to make them far more revealing. With CBBE, many of the early game armor sets basically cover nothing if you're not wearing underclothes like Long Johns, and that's swell, but as the better armors become available, my character gets more and more dressed, which is... Less desirable. Are there any mods that make armors that either barely or don't spoil the view?

Female Outfit Replacer together with Invisible Armor Addon is quite revealing.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20628?tab=description

• 4 weeks later...

Archived