Savegames for testers

Here are a bunch of savegame files you can use to speed up your testing. Don't forget you can change to a male by using the "show racemenu" command.

Normaly you shouldn't need any savegame prior to Chapter3.

CH3LeavingForTheHunt will allow you to test the first Gold sidequest: "The Hunt".

This quest is not male friendly unless you allow Michelle her gift and allow her to use it on you. Even though, it's still a bit weird...

Check Beta Testers txt file for info about "The Hunt".

When done, you can either go on or skip to CH3BeforeKiraikoQuest.

This will allow you to test Gold mini SQ, figure it out, it's easy. I don't think there is any bug in this one but you tell me.

CSLCH5 will lead you to the beginning of the Tiber Septim new extension Gokld sidequests. You'll then have 5 to 6 optional sidequests to test. See the other .txt file for info.

That's it for now.

There is nothing new to test in the Sumuru island and a little bit in Moonshadow.

You can test Celestia special AI, for that you need to have at least one Veal.

If that works for you, we're done. I plan to release the mod soon and finish the "paradise" for after quest mode. But that can be release afterwards.

Check Beta testers readme for a "hint" of the paradise engine.

Don't forget to report everything you see, instructions for correct Beta Testing is in the FAQ on the Lab.

Cheers!