Issues with bodyslide and MO2

bigBoi4U

I just moved to MO2 from NMM after reinstalling windows and I installed CBBE and bodyslide with MO like normal and added bodyslide to the executables. When I run bodyslide, it asks for my game install folder like it should on new BS installs. When i point it to my game folder it can't find any of my bodies/outfits because the outfits and stuff are still in MO's virtual install. Can anyone help me out with getting it to see the right files?

Thanks for your help.

1 hour ago, bigBoi4U said:

I just moved to MO2 from NMM after reinstalling windows and I installed CBBE and bodyslide with MO like normal and added bodyslide to the executables. When I run bodyslide, it asks for my game install folder like it should on new BS installs. When i point it to my game folder it can't find any of my bodies/outfits because the outfits and stuff are still in MO's virtual install. Can anyone help me out with getting it to see the right files?

Thanks for your help.

can you post a screenshot of the screen with the paths in it? Sometimes it is easier to see the problem than visualize it through a description. ?

1 hour ago, bigBoi4U said:

bodyslide with MO like normal and added bodyslide to the executables.

just as an aside when you added bodyslide to MO2 as an executable to run through MO2 you pointed it to the binary that is in the MO mods folder correct?

Spoiler

image.png.4f6ba28b61ccbeed1da3d6e2bcbb3a73.png

Archived