small problem

Kitty_03

Hello,

i got a small problem with just one particular sim in my own collection. The problem is seen on attached images in this thread. As u can see the problem is that weird line between her body and arms, its not a part of any piece of clothing and i tried removing all the "sliders" that would affect the upper body. So if anyone knows what may cause this problem that is shown please advise!

thanks!

1.png

2.png

15 hours ago, Netwiset said:

Have you removed accessories too?

there seems to be an issue with one of the cc that i apply on her "head" in cas so it can be from makeup to hair and stuff

apparently it was the hair, i noticed most of hair made by anto are broken now, i cant choose any swatch/colors just hair, is there a way to fix this issue?

8 hours ago, Kitty_03 said:

there seems to be an issue with one of the cc that i apply on her "head" in cas so it can be from makeup to hair and stuff

apparently it was the hair, i noticed most of hair made by anto are broken now, i cant choose any swatch/colors just hair, is there a way to fix this issue?

I had this before i've updated my sims to the newest patch. After I did it I had no Hair Problems anymore.

12 hours ago, Netwiset said:

I had this before i've updated my sims to the newest patch. After I did it I had no Hair Problems anymore.

my sims are updated to the newest patch tho the anto hair cc are still all not working i mean i can choose the hair just not the different colours

Archived