Companion wardrobe (auto-change outfits)?

I just played NV again for a bit and use the improved companion sandbox mod  which has the option to set up your companion's relax-outfit too, but can't seem to find any FO4 mod that does that. What I'm looking for is actually already done in the Singing Settler mod, a wardrobe option to set up a work outfit, a free time outfit and sleepwear for the singer, but has this been done for companions too? Maybe as a side feature of a different mod? I know one mod (immersive lovers embrace?) lets you set up sleepwear for bed scenes, but I'm looking for options for when they're sandboxing around.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 7:25 PM, BAB PEEG said:

I think this mods does it is has several options for suits if I remember right. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26976

Love this mod, but soooo many other mods claim it is not compatible with theirs.  

Oxhorn made a youtube video for a bat file for quickly changing NPC's clothes, the only problem with his way is updating or changing load order breaks it.

Archived