Slavery/training mod

mihoshi

There are two parts in it, related, but separate: slavery and training. "Slavery" is about some Sims marked as a Slave that can be bought and sold. "Training" is about helping Sim not in your household reaching some objectives, such as gaining certain skills.

Slavery

1. What is a Slave. Slave is just a Sim that has a Slave skill or moodlet (or both). If it's implemented as a moodlet, it can be time-limited, making Sim an "indentured servant"
  2. Acquiring a slave. Any slave not in your household can be bought (added to your household) for a certain sum by simply talking to them about relevant topic. Cost depends on their skill, fame, career, traits, fame, relations with his/her current household ("owners").
  3. How Sims become slaves. "Default" way is simply generating some new sims as slaves. There can be also Sims with "Slave Trader" trait/perk/skill/etc that keep adding and removing generated Slaves to their household, so you can buy/sell them there. There can be also some mod settings such as "Patriarchy" that makes ALL female slaves, or "Matriarchy" that makes all male slaves instead. Also, all Sims living in certain neighborhood may be slaves, etc. Also, there maybe some ways to enslave free Sims - either by some shady ways, or them willingly becoming slaves in certain conditions.
  4. How to sell a slave. Simply sell it to any free Sim via dialogue. Their willingness to buy and amount they can pay depends on buyer's richness, buyer's household fullness, slave's skills/career/age/gender/fame/trait etc, similar buyer's conditions, relations between slave and buyer and some added randomised preferences. Slave traders can be go-to buyers, because they clean up their household periodically and have money to pay.
  5. You can use PC/phone to get some suggestions on who is willing to sell slaves, or who can buy and which kind of slaves.
  6. There can be more mechanics to slavery. For example, being a slave can generate negative moodlet periodically, depending on relation with other household members.

Training

1. Training can be related to slavery or be a completely separate thing
  2. Training are optional randomly generated "quests" requiring improving certain non-household Sim skills and other properties (such as number of friends, career, fame, reputation etc) to certain amount.
  3. For that, trainees can be added to your household temporarily. Alternatively, you can try to train them without adding the Sim to your household. For example, you can have a club that's focused on raising the skill in question.
  4. You can get an offer for training quests by talking to prospective trainee, their parents or other relatives, their owners (if trainee is a Slave), searching for offers on PC etc.

Is this a mod you're working on, or the outline of a mod you want/need in your game but haven't found, yet?

Either way, I'm all for it. I adore historical challenges, and slavery is something I'm desperately missing. It would make things more real, more immersive. Also, more horrible, but that's kind of the point. The sims 4 is just too rainbows and kittens for my taste.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2019 at 1:21 PM, mihoshi said:

It's a mod idea/request.  Maybe I'll try to code this myself, but not sure I'll have time/skill for that, especially seeing there is not much interest for this from others. 

Sure, historical stuff isn't too pupular. BDSM, on the other hand, seems to have quite the following. So, if such a mod were also made compatibel with WW, there might be a much greater interest...

• 2 months later...

Sow the idea should be talked with creator of mods. Like guys from WW,CNWW and guys who creates erotic jobs. Or talk with creator of NikasWickedPerversion because they have something like this you can buy and sell people or train your own sims to be erotic slave. The problem is that you can buy, but cant sell because the sims doesnt buy. But You can find in the market. Other idea that i have for a mod is that my sims game doesnt use dressing or style mods to make random sims, only i could use.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/28/2019 at 9:15 PM, RobRock said:

Sow the idea should be talked with creator of mods. Like guys from WW,CNWW and guys who creates erotic jobs. Or talk with creator of NikasWickedPerversion because they have something like this you can buy and sell people or train your own sims to be erotic slave. The problem is that you can buy, but cant sell because the sims doesnt buy. But You can find in the market. Other idea that i have for a mod is that my sims game doesnt use dressing or style mods to make random sims, only i could use.

You can sell this slaves in there. Just pick Foregin Market and slave will be gone in idk sim day or two. 

• 6 months later...

I've been looking for a dom/master and sub/slave trait mod for months now. If it was compatible with ww ik I'd be all over it. And I think lots of others would as well. I've seen a bunch of people requesting similar mods so there's definitely interest...in a sexual context. 

• 7 months later...

Archived