[Animation] Actor is stopping sex animation mid way

bonschowi

Hi,

whenever I start an animation, the NPC stops midway through it. That means that, after a few seconds the NPC stands on his current position, while my character is still doing it. When there are multible stages in one animation, the NPC will start the new stage but then stop again.

Does anybody know, what kind of reason that could have? Could it be something with the load order or with the Mod Menu?

40 minutes ago, BAmling said:

Hi,

whenever I start an animation, the NPC stops midway through it. That means that, after a few seconds the NPC stands on his current position, while my character is still doing it. When there are multible stages in one animation, the NPC will start the new stage but then stop again.

Does anybody know, what kind of reason that could have? Could it be something with the load order or with the Mod Menu?

Is that NPC your follower? And is that NPC Dogmeat?

2 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Is that NPC your follower? And is that NPC Dogmeat?

It's always the NPC that is the active part in an animation. So far it happened with multiple guys. Dogmeat did that one time, but never since then.

What I thought was, that the NPC's try to start their normal animations (walking, sitting) and so interupting the sex animations.

which version of AAF are you using?

5 minutes ago, BAmling said:

It's always the NPC that is the active part in an animation. So far it happened with multiple guys. Dogmeat did that one time, but never since then.

What I thought was, that the NPC's try to start their normal animations (walking, sitting) and so interupting the sex animations.

Archived