Bad at this

So, I finally think I have everything I need installed, but its not working properly.

I got everything I wanted installed, but after fiddling around with the mod settings, something clearly isnt working. I can get sex acts to trigger with creatures or people, but the only thing that happens is that we get teleported into position, clothes get removed, but no animation plays. the sound does keep playing, though, and it all pretty much works EXCEPT for the animation.

Here is a list of every mod I have enabled currently:

CBBE

Bodyslide

Racemenu

Extra Pockets

Pet collar (I went into the menu and checked the option to put the pet collar on myself, but im not sure if it worked or not, as I do not know how to check)

DDi4.2

Estrus Chaurus

SKYUI
SexlabarrousedSSELoose

Sexlab aroused creatures SE

Hentaicreatures 4CSE

HornyCreaturesofSkyrim
SL_Hedonism

FNIS SE

More Nasty Critters SE

XP32 Maximum Skeleten Special Exteended

SLAL_Mike_animations SE

Sexlab Tools SE
Sexlab Framework SE
ZAZ7.0 SE (Whenever I try to check the mod menu for it in game, it only says "updating)
Creature Framework (This is the other one that might be a problem. checking the mod menu for this in game comes up with a notification that says something about it having to configure, and that it will take a few seconds or minutes once the menu closed, but I waited at least 10 minutes and nothing happened)
SLAL Funnybiz Pack

Fuz Ro Do'h (It was apparently required for one of my mods)

Sexlab Defeat

DD 4.1 SE Beta

SKSE64 (I have it enabled in Vortex, though I also have it downloaded in my files, which I open to then launch the game)

DDa 3.0SE

UIExtensions v1.2.0

JContainers SE

SL Animation Loader SE
SexLabMatchMaker

Again, this is my first time modding for ANY game, but im probably messing up something thats a really easy fix and im just too dull to figure it out. anyways, any help you can give is greatly appreciated!

That mod list dont help us all we need your loadorder.

And information about how you did install your mods. I see that you use Vortex, then I also have one question. Did you install the mods in correct order.

Almost all mods needs this ones.

JContainers SE

13 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

That mod list dont help us all we need your loadorder.

And information about how you did install your mods. I see that you use Vortex, then I also have one question. Did you install the mods in correct order.

Almost all mods needs this ones.

JContainers SE

Oh. I didnt know I had to worry about the install and load order. How do I check them?

5 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

LOOT is one tool that can help you whith your loadorder.

What tool did you use when installing?

I installed everything through Vortex. however I didnt know I needed to install them in a specific order. do you think you could link me to the download for LOOT?

6 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

Vortex have one feature for it, but it dont work flawless.

Now is I not that good whit Vortex, but I know that it can track what files you can overwrite and stuff.

You may look for some guides for it, or maybe some here may know Vortex better.

https://loot.github.io/

So, loothub will help me with load order. how do I know what order I should install them in, though?

13 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

Vortex have one feature for it, but it dont work flawless.

Now is I not that good whit Vortex, but I know that it can track what files you can overwrite and stuff.

You may look for some guides for it, or maybe some here may know Vortex better.

https://loot.github.io/

Also, how do I get LOOT to tell me what order I should load things in?

Loot is one tool that can help you sort your loadorder?

Did you not ever read the page?

That explain your issues. Please dont quote me more. Since you have clearly missed the basic of modding.

Read modders page in what order the mods needs to be installed.

Modding in Skyrim is reading reading and more reading.

1 hour ago, RmX93 said:

If you still struggle with your problem:

FNIS is the program responsible for animations and you should run it everytime you install new animations

How do you "Run" FNIS? I have it installed in mod organizer, but do I have to do something else on top of that?

5 minutes ago, RmX93 said:

Open FNIS and then click "Update FNIS Behaviour" wait till it finish, check if there's no errors and the game should be ready to go with working animations.

how do you "Open FNIS" though? Like the title of this thread implies, I have absolutely no idea what im doing. I right click on FNIS in mod organizer and there is no option to update FNIS behavior, all it says related to that is "Ignore Update"

6 minutes ago, Dizerel said:

how do you "Open FNIS" though? Like the title of this thread implies, I have absolutely no idea what im doing. I right click on FNIS in mod organizer and there is no option to update FNIS behavior, all it says related to that is "Ignore Update"

fnisrun.jpg

Archived