Gangbang for PC + Followers

Guest BigBalls4BigHalls

Guest BigBalls4BigHalls

I'm looking for a mod (Basically a dance, shout or spell, anything really) that initiates a gangbang that focuses only on the PC and the followers as subs.

Mass Matchmaker works fine except that it's too messy and the "victims" are defined by the mod.

Thanks.

On 12/24/2018 at 5:36 PM, BigBalls4BigHalls said:

I'm looking for a mod (Basically a dance, shout or spell, anything really) that initiates a gangbang that focuses only on the PC and the followers as subs.

Mass Matchmaker works fine except that it's too messy and the "victims" are defined by the mod.

Thanks.

I can tell about how you can make an orgy party in almost all indoor locations and in many open locations, with 3 to 30 NPCs.

I know an orgy party isnt the same as a gangbang.

Read below if you or and other player want to know how.

You need ofc Sexlab, FNIS and animations mods and:

Sexlab Aroused Redux: 

and 

With SLEN if you "sleep" with one npc or follower the first time you raise your relationship to friend.

If you "sleep" more times with the same npc or follower you can raise your relationship till to lover.

In one orgy party NPCs or Followers will take part if they have at last friend relationship with you.

With SLEN you can start two kind of orgy parties, the first one start immediatly (cost no money and is for NPCs and Followers)

and the second one start like a quest few game hours later (cost money and is only for NPCs).

And here is how it works:

So long one NPC or Follower have relationship lover with you, apears a second SLEN dialog.

If you want immediatly orgy use the first SLEN dialog.

If you want an orgy which start few game hours later use the second SLEN dialog

in this orgy much more NPCs will take part (30 or more) depents how you make it in the

SLEN dialog, take care for this kind of orgy to have enough area space around you, cause the NPCs numbers.

Where you stay if you use the second SLEN dialog there exactly the party orgy will start few game hours later as a quest.

I repeat: Minimum relationship with you must be friend that one or more NPCs or Followers take part

and relationship to start an orgy party must be lover.

P.S 1 : All NPCs or Followers who take part in an orgy party will raise automatically relationship with you.

P.S 2: Sorry for my English and have fun ?

Skyrim LE for ever!

I think learning how to use Scent of Sex is much better as it gives much more control. Although I use SLEN and the orgy dialogue option is simple to use, it is also dependent upon the NPCs in the area. For example, NPCs that have been raised to a friend relationshiprank by doing favors may join in the SLEN orgy, even though they are not followers (or ones you'd rather not have joining the orgy).

Archived