LOGO Creation Help :)

Mailamea

===========

UPDATE:

PART 2 IN PROGRESS - LOGO(Icon) for DMRA Fallout.

PART 1 - CLOSED ("Towny" creator of the Summer Mhia Vault Girl)

===========

I think we might already have a winner for best Logo :) A very special thanks to "Towny" Thank you for this awesome "vault girl - Summer Mhia". ^_^ quite frankly i'm very happy thanks again

Now let's see if we will have an icon for the DMRA conversion :P

As of now i'm at school so Photoshop doesn't work well with me in here so i will be having a little competition or a little community contribution to this mod if you only like to contribute.

Well here is how to join:

The Logo for my character as a Vault Girl is now up, you will now use this for the DMRA Logo, but you can still post your Vault Girl as my character.

Use my character Vault Girl - Summer Mhia for the PART 2:

scaled.php?server=708&filename=summermhiavaultgirl2.jpg&res=medium

PART 1: DONE - Thank you "Towny"

Part2:

My upcoming mod the Mm10's DMRA -Fallout Style- needs a logo to you know? hehehehhe :D

Here what will you be doing:

Its basically the same the difference is The Vault Girl

She should still have my characters hair style and if possible the looks, (PERVERTED PART WARNING!) She must be still like how she's posing instead her vault shirt should be ripped off or zipped down :o WTF!? So resulting in the edited vault girl showing some cleavage or showing all of her upperbody(yes i meant her breasts :P) while still looking like my character, then its up to you when you do the Logo and Paste your edited vault girl

The Title Should be Mm10's DMRA -Fallout Style- by mailamea10-Summer Mhia- and feel free to add anything to it

The Winner will:

Get exclusive first usage of the beta version of my upcoming mod as well as all the updates that i will release for every mod, you get it first hand either i send it to you privately or via a hosting site, also you get a free kiss *blushes* LoL XD

Your name will also be included in the people that helped and will be credited for your help :)

======================================================================

THANK YOU ALL FOR TAKING YOUR TIME :)

======================================================================

To get the ball rolling here is my entry.

Couldn't do the breast part cause apparently I am not that good.

Ended up being more of a copy with different hair and a slight alteration.

vaultgirl.png

Imageshack link not working try posting the link not as a img directly.

Its ok at least theres a result :)

Thanks for taking your time

Weird...

Alright' date=' here is a direct link

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6201/vaultgirl.png

[/quote']

I dont know whats the matter with imageshack but its getting annoying lately they are having this domain picture not registered error.

Ill try googling your pic

Its fixed for those having problems with image shack pics you need to log in your account at image shack's site so you can view the links or posted images

Archived