I have a strange request

and first thing, my skills in the CK are nil.
But I'd like to request a dungeon mod that extends from the east to the west of Skyrim ( having it four directions of the compass would be great... but... big request anyway) and in the middle of the dungeon have a large room to drop a PC in after simple slavery...

8 hours ago, sfdrake said:

and first thing, my skills in the CK are nil.
But I'd like to request a dungeon mod that extends from the east to the west of Skyrim ( having it four directions of the compass would be great... but... big request anyway) and in the middle of the dungeon have a large room to drop a PC in after simple slavery...

Might want to look at this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75004

this mod is extensive underground system

have that for SSE.....so far not so fascinated with it just yet.....
though I did have some fun with one of them ... my female altmer was sl_kidnapped by vampires and ended up in one of that mod's said dungeons and she ended up writing checks her T&A couldnt cash as she was sl_defeated and killed several times ....only to get out twice but getting attacked and killed on one of them causing a reload.... was entertaining... would have been better if she wasn't...kidnapped b y said vampires into that dungeon and only because it was behind an area that had a locked door that needed a key....

oh the vampires, the gargoyles and draugr that had their way with her

but all i've seen on it is not a large cavernous dungeon t hat shoots the width(or the 4 cardinal compass directions) of skyrim that would fit in with lover lab's simple slavery.....

Archived