Some problems with body textures and armour replacers

SkyrimP1

First of all, sorry for my english, it isn't my main language...

I'm trying to install the HGEC Body with BBB V1DOT12, all its ok, but when I install the "textures " (High Rez Skin Textures for HGEC), my game doesnt load the textures, just show the nude body without any tits or pussy texture... What can i do?

The other problem is installing armour replacers, im trying to install "BBB armor clothes E-Cup replacer (very skimpy)" with the "Manga Body addon for the skimpy replacer" but for some reason the game just reset the body to vanilla... Im following the fejeena guide

step by step.

Hope someone can help me

Both problems is that archive invalidate does not work.

Body with wrong textures ( no nipple and texture .... ),  the game use the vanilla textures from the game bsa file,   not the new textures in the  folders.

The same with the armor-clothes meshes, the game use the vanilla meshes from the meshes bsa , not the Mod replacer meshes.

archive invalidate .

1. Your game NOT in  C : / proram files (x86) ....    !!! Archive invalidate , OBSE and Pluggy will not work right.

2. Have you set archive invalidate with OBMM or WryeBash or manually?  ( See my yellow Link )

3. Check your Oblivion ini if you have the archive invalidate entry ( See my Yellow  Link )

5 hours ago, fejeena said:

Both problems is that archive invalidate does not work.

Body with wrong textures ( no nipple and texture .... ),  the game use the vanilla textures from the game bsa file,   not the new textures in the  folders.

The same with the armor-clothes meshes, the game use the vanilla meshes from the meshes bsa , not the Mod replacer meshes.

archive invalidate .

1. Your game NOT in  C : / proram files (x86) ....    !!! Archive invalidate , OBSE and Pluggy will not work right.

2. Have you set archive invalidate with OBMM or WryeBash or manually?  ( See my yellow Link )

3. Check your Oblivion ini if you have the archive invalidate entry ( See my Yellow  Link )

Okay, I set the archive invalidation (following your guide) but dont know why my game doesnt load the mods. 

1. My game isnt in c:/program files, is in another folder (downloads) 

2. Yes, after installing all basic mods before LAPF but it doesn't worked

3. Ill erase EVERYTHING and reinstall again. With everything I mean even the folder in /my documents

I get another problem with the skeleton after installing LAPF, I give up installing the armor replacers, and focus in LAPF installation, so, everything worked fine after overwrite the LAPF skeleton (I didnt install the Growlf's Universal skeleton cause you say in the guide if i want to use LAPF Growlf UE isnt necessary) so i get the "Popular" breast and penis streching X_X. 

I'll create another PC USER to install the game from scratch, I'll posting is the problem is solved. Again, SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH, lmao...

11 minutes ago, frms1995 said:

I get another problem with the skeleton after installing LAPF, I give up installing the armor replacers, and focus in LAPF installation, so, everything worked fine after overwrite the LAPF skeleton (I didnt install the Growlf's Universal skeleton cause you say in the guide if i want to use LAPF Growlf UE isnt necessary) so i get the "Popular" breast and penis streching X_X.

Yes, If you play LAPF you must not install  the Universal skeleton.

You must have the LAPF skeleton or you will get penis stretching.

Have you checked your folders ?

If you use LAPF ( you must use the LAPF Skeleton)
data\meshes\characters\_male\ skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif must be 95KB

data\meshes\characters\_1stPerson\skeleton.nif  must be 58KB

Have you checked your Oblivion.ini  if you have the archive invalidate entry ?

Have you checked your  BSA Timestamps ?

In my yellow Link in 2.  Problems during gameplay.   Penis/Breast stretching  ( BBB Mods and/or LAPF)

------------------------

But best you first install all other Mods , then LAPF

Try

First Body replacer and textures.  and the Universal skeleton.

Then test in game if you have the right body textures and no breast stetching. ( only when you are nude ( or nude female NPCs you will see if you have breast stretching )

Then install the armor-clothes replacer ( male and female )  and test your game again.  No breast stretching... you can install the next Mods

Then install BBB animations.  Test your game. Now females should have bouncing boobs in armor, clothes or nude.

If all works fine you install LAPF.  Let LAPF overwrite your skeletons.

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Yes, If you play LAPF you must not install  the Universal skeleton.

You must have the LAPF skeleton or you will get penis stretching.

Have you checked your folders ?

If you use LAPF ( you must use the LAPF Skeleton)
data\meshes\characters\_male\ skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif must be 95KB

data\meshes\characters\_1stPerson\skeleton.nif  must be 58KB

Have you checked your Oblivion.ini  if you have the archive invalidate entry ?

Have you checked your  BSA Timestamps ?

In my yellow Link in 2.  Problems during gameplay.   Penis/Breast stretching  ( BBB Mods and/or LAPF)

------------------------

But best you first install all other Mods , then LAPF

Try

First Body replacer and textures.  and the Universal skeleton.

Then test in game if you have the right body textures and no breast stetching. ( only when you are nude ( or nude female NPCs you will see if you have breast stretching )

Then install the armor-clothes replacer ( male and female )  and test your game again.  No breast stretching... you can install the next Mods

Then install BBB animations.  Test your game. Now females should have bouncing boobs in armor, clothes or nude.

If all works fine you install LAPF.  Let LAPF overwrite your skeletons.

Ok, ill try it! 

Another thing, what do you mean with "BSA Timestamps" i'm a noob in the modder community lol...
And what do u mean with "universal skeleton", Robert's and HGEC doesnt include the skeleton?

The HGEC  have a BBB skeleton, that's why you must install the HGEC Mod first, the skeleton in the HGEC Mod is old and outdated. You must overwrite it with Growlf's Universal skeleton , and later with the LAPF skeleton.   And in many BBB Armor-clothes Mods are skeletons , old and not compatible with LAPF, so if you install a armor-clothes Mod let never overwrite your LAPF skeleton.

That's why install order is important

1. HGEC Mod

2. Universal skeleton  ( will overwrite the old HGEC skeleton )

3. LAPF   ( will overwrite the Universal skeleton skeleton  )

------------

Universal skeleton   =   Growlf's Universal skeleton   . The Link in my yellow Link.  Growlf's Universal skeleton ( the controllable version, not the total controllable version )

-------------------

"BSA Timestamps"   Read my yellow Link .  2.  Problems during gameplay.   Penis/Breast stretching  ( BBB Mods and/or LAPF)

It is with screenshots, how you reaset the BSA Timestamps.

On 12/23/2018 at 8:51 PM, fejeena said:

The HGEC  have a BBB skeleton, that's why you must install the HGEC Mod first, the skeleton in the HGEC Mod is old and outdated. You must overwrite it with Growlf's Universal skeleton , and later with the LAPF skeleton.   And in many BBB Armor-clothes Mods are skeletons , old and not compatible with LAPF, so if you install a armor-clothes Mod let never overwrite your LAPF skeleton.

That's why install order is important

1. HGEC Mod

2. Universal skeleton  ( will overwrite the old HGEC skeleton )

3. LAPF   ( will overwrite the Universal skeleton skeleton  )

------------

Universal skeleton   =   Growlf's Universal skeleton   . The Link in my yellow Link.  Growlf's Universal skeleton ( the controllable version, not the total controllable version )

-------------------

"BSA Timestamps"   Read my yellow Link .  2.  Problems during gameplay.   Penis/Breast stretching  ( BBB Mods and/or LAPF)

It is with screenshots, how you reaset the BSA Timestamps.

Okay, problem solved, the mistake was in the "HGEC foot fix" I downloaded the entire zip and overwrite the HGEC skeleton... My mistake, sorry! You can close this topic!

Archived