Can't trigger animations with Dogmeat

wowaureelia

As the title says, I suddenly can't trigger animations with Dogmeat. I can go through the AAF menu, select the actors, location, position, but when the animation starts to trigger Dogmeat walks to the nearest exit and leaves the zone. It also occurs when entering into animations through any other means outside the AAF tool. It doesn't seem to be effecting any other NPCs or companions, just him. If this is a known issue and has been discussed, please point me in that direction. Otherwise, thanks very much for any help anyone can provide.

41 minutes ago, wowaureelia said:

As the title says, I suddenly can't trigger animations with Dogmeat. I can go through the AAF menu, select the actors, location, position, but when the animation starts to trigger Dogmeat walks to the nearest exit and leaves the zone. It also occurs when entering into animations through any other means outside the AAF tool. It doesn't seem to be effecting any other NPCs or companions, just him. If this is a known issue and has been discussed, please point me in that direction. Otherwise, thanks very much for any help anyone can provide.

Shoot your load order

Archived