No animations/Stuck

I have successfully used all of the mods in concert, but about a week ago every time I either start a new character or an old one, when sex scenes start, the characters just stand there, dressed. I then lose control of my character, stuck in third person until I reload a save. This happens after the first time I am raped, at a random time in my play-through, or when I get pregnant.

I have deleted my entire New Vegas folder and re-installed everything from scratch, I have tried all of the variations of active mods and it still will not work. e.g only offical DLC and sexout, only sexout, ect, ect

Here is my load order.

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
IWS-Core.esm
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
IWS-Core-Patrols.esp
IWS-Core-Guards.esp
IWS-Core-Civilians.esp
IWS-DM.esp
IWS-HH.esp
IWS-OWB.esp
IWS-LR.esp
Companions Commander.esp
st.esp
SexoutASB.esp
SexoutRocket.esp
SexoutLust.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutBrutalRapers.esp
Vurt's WFO - SOB patch.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp

Total active plugins: 35
Total plugins: 37

Can I please have some advice?

Sincerely Belac151

I did the same thing e.g.-(New game,clean sexout save,deactivating various mods) and still having issues like you are having.I know I wasn't having these issues when I had an older version of the sexout plugins.I will let you know when i get this solved and how.Our L.O. is very similar except I don't use I.W.S.

I have successfully used all of the mods in concert' date=' but about a week ago every time I either start a new character or an old one, when sex scenes start, the characters just stand there, dressed. I then lose control of my character, stuck in third person until I reload a save. This happens after the first time I am raped, at a random time in my play-through, or when I get pregnant.

I have deleted my entire New Vegas folder and re-installed everything from scratch, I have tried all of the variations of active mods and it still will not work. e.g only offical [/size']DLC and sexout, only sexout, ect, ect

Here is my load order.

snipped...

Can I please have some advice?

Sincerely Belac151

Thank you for posting your load order. From what I can see the order seems fine, although I would install tryout (according to the OP for sexout common resources, Loogies tryout is required - see the section called "Requirements you really should install before complaining about stuff not showing:")

Beyond that, make sure you installed BOTH parts to sexoutNG: The core.fomod (which it looks like you have) and the data.fomod (mediafire link at the top of the OP, which contains all of the animations - seems like that may be missing). Also, 2 other bits that are required: NVSE Version3beta2 ( nvse.silverlock.org ), and the NVSE extender (in the non-adult/downloads section here). Install them as specified in the descriptions (NVSE files go into the fallout new vegas folder, NVSE Extender go into the data/nvse/plugins folder). From what you describe, it sounds like the animations are missing or the nvse/nvseX is not installed as specified. Check/double-check those to see.

I did the same thing e.g.-(New game' date='clean sexout save,deactivating various mods) and still having issues like you are having.I know I wasn't having these issues when I had an older version of the sexout plugins.I will let you know when i get this solved and how.Our L.O. is very similar except I don't use I.W.S.

[/quote']

Always post your load order, even if you are seeing the same thing and even if the LO is similar to the OP. Different problems can display the same results - in other words, the OP for this might be having missing animations, but your issue may be a mod conflict. So again, always post your load order. Try what I told him above (sexout data.fomod, nvse, nvseX) and see if those help.

I actually thought about the problem a little more, and it occurred to me that animations for different mods stopped working a couple of months ago. So I did the same thing that I did last time to solve the problem. I went into my documents\MyGames\FalloutNV and deleted all the .ini's and all of the saves. Again this trick worked for me. So if you have this problem too try deleting all the .ini's and saves and see if that works.

Sincerely Belac151

Archived