Christmas Sim- Doesn't require Wicked Whims

Merry Christmas! Here is my gift to all of you! You do not need seasons to get the Santa hat, it's CC.  I gave her three sleepwear outfits cause they were all cute and I couldn't decide which one to use! Let me know what you think! If you like the little lingerie dress, you will need Perfect Patio Stuff. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/21/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sims 4- Perfect Patio Stuff if you want one of the sleepwear outfits

View File

2 hours ago, sourz2015 said:

How do I add this to my game? Do I have to add it to my mods once I have unzipped it or...

The Tray files (looks like; 0x00000000!0x00d508a016d50029.householdbinary) go in your "Tray" folder located in the same directory as "Mods" (usually C:\Users\#_YOUR_NAME_#\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\). The files in mods Go in your "Mods" folder (same directory). Make sure you have mods enabled in the Game Options, and in the Gallery choose "Include Custom Content" on the left side.