nioverride And nioverride.dll

My nioverride And nioverride.dll will no longer load in SKSE64 i updated my racemenu but it did not update my nioverride And nioverride.dll. so i get constant error messages in game that mods need it. is there any other way then racemenu to still download a updated version? if so could someone post a link or tell me how to fix this?

16 minutes ago, RamsesSilent said:

My nioverride And nioverride.dll will no longer load in SKSE64 i updated my racemenu but it did not update my nioverride And nioverride.dll. so i get constant error messages in game that mods need it. is there any other way then racemenu to still download a updated version? if so could someone post a link or tell me how to fix this?

nioverride.dll is not used in sse, it's integrated in skee.dll (the main racemenu file) any mods that are asking for nioverride.dll are probably oldrim mods and incompatible

14 hours ago, Yinkle said:

nioverride.dll is not used in sse, it's integrated in skee.dll (the main racemenu file) any mods that are asking for nioverride.dll are probably oldrim mods and incompatible

i figured out the problem it was installed back when race menu was in alpha on get hub and even though i deleted it race menu was not adding the new version. I had to delete my sksk64 data file and reinstall everything now its working fine!  thanks for trying to help! 

Archived