Lovers Magic Extended switching meshes

I'm having some trouble with invisible bodies after switching meshes in Lovers Magic Extended.

Lovers Magic Extended has a spell, "createRapeSlaveDoll", which raises a dead NPC as a slave for the player.

The spell causes a mesh to replace the body and head of the target NPC. I found the mesh uninteresting and wanted to keep NPCs' faces so I tried replacing the meshes with an outfit I like. I performed the following edits:

1. Replaced the meshes in the data folder with the Mesh for the "Dominatrix Suit" outfit
  2. Added the appropriate textures to the data folder
  3. Changed the item in the CS to not cover the head.

Unfortunately NPCs in-game are now resurrected with invisible bodies. I have tested for a few possible cases of the problem to no avail:

• Not due to missing normal maps
  • Tried using different replacer meshes
  • Load order matches the recommended Lovers load order as closely as possible
  • The spell script apparently cannot be edited in the CS

Has anyone performed a similar edit, or encountered this problem before? Any pointers or advice would be appreciated.

Also, this is my first post here so I'd like to thank the LoversLab community for being great and solving most of my problems before I have them.

I'm having some trouble with invisible bodies after switching meshes in Lovers Magic Extended.

Lovers Magic Extended has a spell' date=' "createRapeSlaveDoll", which raises a dead NPC as a slave for the player.

The spell causes a mesh to replace the body and head of the target NPC. I found the mesh uninteresting and wanted to keep NPCs' faces so I tried replacing the meshes with an outfit I like. I performed the following edits:

1. Replaced the meshes in the data folder with the Mesh for the "Dominatrix Suit" outfit
  2. Added the appropriate textures to the data folder
  3. Changed the item in the CS to not cover the head.

Unfortunately NPCs in-game are now resurrected with invisible bodies. I have tested for a few possible cases of the problem to no avail:

• Not due to missing normal maps
  • Tried using different replacer meshes
  • Load order matches the recommended Lovers load order as closely as possible
  • The spell script apparently cannot be edited in the CS

Has anyone performed a similar edit, or encountered this problem before? Any pointers or advice would be appreciated.

Also, this is my first post here so I'd like to thank the LoversLab community for being great and solving most of my problems before I have them.

It is a slightly longish sentence, but this is made by machine translation.

If MOD worked before remodeling it, the remodeling method that you went has a problem.

If a body passed out of sight, NIF file usually has a problem.

A work procedure seems to be written, but I doubt whether in the first place the procedure is right.

Did you confirm that it followed that you intended in the procedure by some kind of methods?

It is written that I cannot change a script, but can change it as many as one likes if I use CS.

I make MOD providing only the clothes by oneself if I want to change clothes, and how about when I confirm what I can equip normally?

Thank you for your reply.

I forgot to add that I've confirmed that the NIF file is working correctly. I already use it as an outfit in the game, and I have the same problem when using different NIF files.

As for editing the script, the CS will not recompile it. It seems to have been written in a different editor. The script ends with this comment:

"This script may contain preprocessor directives parsed by the CSE Script Editor. Refrain from modifying it in the vanilla editor."

I think a potential workaround would be to prevent the spell from equipping a new body at all, and simply add the outfit I want to the NPC's inventory before resurrecting them. I'll experiment and post my findings; if anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them.

Archived