Puppet Master Swallow SE (fixed)

This enables the "pee in my mouth", etc., animations currently missing in PuppetMaster 1.7 SE. 

Requires 1.63 SexLab Beta.  You'll also need to install PuppetMaster and SL Animation Loader.  Resolve conflicts this way:  Load/deploy this after Puppet Master, and before SL Animation Loader.  Vortex makes this easy. 

Works with SKSE 2.0.10.  I don't know if it would work with the latest SSE or SKSE.

Use SL Animation Loader to enable and register  the two animations. with SexLab.   

It works for me, but I only use female/female, so I haven't even tested male/female or female/male.  I don't see why they wouldn't work. 

This is a mish-mosh of work others did for regular Skyrim.  There are too many folks who posted animations, fixes, etc., that I collected and combined and then converted, so I wouldn't even know who to track down to ask permission.  If you're one of them and don't want me posting this, let me know and I'll delete it.  

I replaced the file.  The first upload was missing the lists that instruct FNIS to process the animations.  Sorry -- I had those lists in my installation, just not in the zip. 

PuppetMasterSwallowSE.zip

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...