NO Animations! Characters stand idle! Help Please!

Hello I am new to this sexlab modding, I started 2 days ago and have been trying to fix this ever since. And everytime I try to have sex with a random NPC like a guard it doesn't work. I installed the sex arousal mod and also the sexlab bounty, matchmaker mod , sexlab Romance and the sexlab submit. I am not using mod manager just doing it manually. I am pretty sure its the FNIS problem and I don't know how to fix it, I tried copy pasting all the files in data folder and run the Generator For Users exe file and so far i got 3 warnings. I also have installed the skeleton XPm32 along with the REALISTIC RAGDOLLS but I am confused as to which Force i should be using Medium High or Low? I am also including screenshotS and the log file of my generatorforuser.exe file. Please Help! HERE ARE MY PAPYRUS LOGS AND SEXLAB LOGS: Papyrus.0.log   SexLabDebug.0.log  RNPC_MentalModel.0.log

GENERATORUSER LOG: 

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   2018-12-18 4:28:15 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Program Files(x68)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: CHSBHC (107 bones)   male: CHSBHC (107 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLab", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabCreature", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabCreature", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED. (bear)<<

99 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character).
 3 Warning(s).

cap2.PNG.e536de950c970bf190f859ea2d269bdc.PNG

20181219034459_1.jpg.a23e115027e3f73486e8c6203c0c51da.jpg

First you may need to install the creature behaviors. The file is on the FNIS download page.

Second, disable "Gender specific animation" unless you really need it.

For the skeleton I recommend XPMSE, but here you decide which one you want.

Try also to reinstall SexLab, looks like its behavior file is not found.

Archived