Animation Updates question

Gundy613

They are updates, the updates usually contain everything that was in the previous update. The best thing to do is to read the update description, this will tell you what has been added or removed. Typically, you need to remove the previous version of the animation mod before installing the new one. Now, some of these downloads are in multiple packages, and some are updated regularly, and others not so much, what I'm trying to say is, an animator may put up an update for the main package of animations, but the items packages that are offered by the same animator, that you see in the download box, may not need to be updated. I hope this makes sense, I know what I'm trying to say, but not sure I was able to explain it in a very good way. 99% of the time the updates contain everything from the original package as well as all previous updates. Sorry, I hope I didn't make it worse.

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 1:46 PM, Tinmans Gaming said:

They are updates, the updates usually contain everything that was in the previous update. The best thing to do is to read the update description, this will tell you what has been added or removed. Typically, you need to remove the previous version of the animation mod before installing the new one. Now, some of these downloads are in multiple packages, and some are updated regularly, and others not so much, what I'm trying to say is, an animator may put up an update for the main package of animations, but the items packages that are offered by the same animator, that you see in the download box, may not need to be updated. I hope this makes sense, I know what I'm trying to say, but not sure I was able to explain it in a very good way. 99% of the time the updates contain everything from the original package as well as all previous updates. Sorry, I hope I didn't make it worse.

youre good. was curious is  all. i was able to understand you. i have the same issue, but my excuse is that there is reason behind my madness and i eventually get there.

Archived