for the past few months, i've been using Lady Body an awesome body by Kris†a™

the mod/clothing are just great !

BUT

you can't use a lot of mods like

- extended colors

- ALL the war paints mods....

so my question is :

does anyone knows how to change that?

maybe like renaming all the body parts to the original names? female_body_0 ( i think it's something like that)

No you can`t convert Lady body to CBBE/UNP just by renaming things...

Lady Body uses different textures and a completely alternative way of integrating a custom body

CBBE/UNP and other body mods only replace the original files from Skyrim...LB overhauls the body system completely

To be honest I would give you the advice to use CBBE body together with the CBBE Bodyslide...this way cou can try to "copy" the Lady Body...it`s one hell of a task to make mods like better warpaints compatible with Lady Body -.-

No you can`t convert Lady body to CBBE/UNP just by renaming things...

Lady Body uses different textures and a completely alternative way of integrating a custom body

CBBE/UNP and other body mods only replace the original files from Skyrim...LB overhauls the body system completely

To be honest I would give you the advice to use CBBE body together with the CBBE Bodyslide...this way cou can try to "copy" the Lady Body...it`s one hell of a task to make mods like better warpaints compatible with Lady Body -.-

awww...

and what if i replace the vanilla warpaints with the ones i want? could that work?

thanks for your answer

oh, and i was wondering, i tried to add a tattoo to the ladybody.dds file but when i load the game, my body is all black !

( i edited the .dds with Gimp shop )

anyway to fix that?

Yes, replacing the vanilla warpaints should work...you just have to make sure that your edited .dds files don`t get changed from point of size or data type...if you edit a dds. file from type dxt5 than make sure you`re saving it as dxt5 (or whatever file format you have)...I think that was the problem with the tattoo texture you created with GIMP...it`s not enough to save a .dds as a .dds :)

Archived