Any help would be great

Baxterhaha

After a long absence I returned to skyrim to play the devious devices mods. I have the common problem of the body (straightjacket, corset, et al) being invisible. I've been reading the forums for the past 2 days. bit am now more confused than when i started. I had used NMM years ago, but am using vortex now. I deleted and reinstalled skyrim, installed all the prerequisites, FNIS, SKSE, etc. I have tried to batch fix using body slider, but have never used it before so have no idea if i did it right. Im pretty sure i've fucked up the load order but i dont know what it should be or how to change it. I've mucked about installing uninstalling, and playing with Body slider thinking thats what the problem is. But as mentioned before I dont really know if i have used correctly. I watched a vid about CBBE bodies and how to batch fix and followed as much as i could. 

I installed and ran LOOT

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  7  7     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  8  8     SexLab.esm
  9  9     SexLabAroused.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 13  d     DeviousFramework.esm
 14  e     hdtHighHeel.esm
 15  f     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 16 10     HighResTexturePack01.esp
 17 11     HighResTexturePack02.esp
 18 12     HighResTexturePack03.esp
 19 13     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 20 14     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
           Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
 21 15     Rubber_Resources.esp
           Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
 22 16     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 23 17     BlacksmithSupplyChest.esp
 24 18     BBD Skimpy Assassin Outfit.esp
           SexLabDefeat.esp
 25 19     Deviously Enslaved.esp
 26 1a     Dragon Lilly.esp
 27 1b     CitrusHead - Standalone.esp
 28 1c     FNISSexyMove.esp
 29 1d     SkyUI.esp
 30 1e     faster vanilla horses.esp
 31 1f     paula_follower.esp
 32 20     FNIS.esp
 33 21     Brows.esp
 34 22     Lieyes_v1.0.esp
 35 23     RaceMenu.esp
 36 24     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 37 25     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 38 26     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 39 27     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

i also figured out how to change an ini file to produce a papyrus log, so im pretty happy about that.

Any help would be great

Baxter

Papyrus.0.log

I would reinstall bodyslide itself as well as all the devious mods. (Integration probably doesn't need it, as it doesn't include bodyslide files - those are in assets and expansion, and cursed loot as well.) When installing each of them make sure you are picking the same general body type. Bodyslide and the devious mods will all give you options for CBBE and UUNP sliders on installation. Make sure you pick the right one for the body you're using.

If you have them all installed properly with a matching family of sliders available, the devious meshes should appear for batch building. Be aware, though, that many of the devious items are scattered across different slider groups, and some without a group assigned at all. If you use bodyslide's group filter to select only the "devious" groups you are going to miss some devices unless you also select "unassigned."

Archived