Eyes of Beauty have the eyes misaligned with the character face

Ursur1major

So I was playing some skyrim and decided it was time to start a fresh game, I started up a new game and went through the character designer and eventualy arrived at eye colour, I flipped through the options and noticed that some of them didn't look right, looked a bit closer and then compared to skyrims base eyes and the eyes from the mod "The Eyes of Beauty" don't seem to align properly with the rest of the face, see spoiler for comparison.

Spoiler

20181214215849_1.thumb.jpg.3642e86291c1652ba0000c560103ebef.jpg20181214215837_1.thumb.jpg.949252a10ec8d01425bb61bcd680e50a.jpg

It's not just those eyes, but every single option from that mod.

I am extremely confused because the only mod I removed in between starting a new game was Elysium Estates and Skyrim Unhinged, and no mod was overwriting The Eyes of Beauty either before or after.

I've tried Reinstalling the mod but that hasn't changed anything, I've got Botox for Skyrim that makes the face look differently, but again, that worked perfectly previously

I'm grateful for any tips or help you might give me, thank you for your time.

1 minute ago, highwindraider said:

Could it be your character is a mod race or altered with mods? Some mods change the head mesh or the positions of face parts like Botox for Skyrim as you mentioned. But you can try the next slider unter the eye color -> Eye Hight could simple fix your problem.

The character in the images is a base game Nord, I have no custom race mods and the same issue persists on other races, but I'll try the slider, if that works I'm still wondering why this has happened

Found the slider you were refering to and with some fiddling I got it aligned properly, although it still doesn't look quite right, maybe it is simply Botox for Skyrim that does it and I've never noticed before, or there is some other reason that I've overlooked.

I guess I'm simply going to have to live with vanilla eyes for a while.

Either way, thank you very much for the help.

• 7 months later...
On 12/14/2018 at 10:53 PM, Ursur1major said:

Found the slider you were refering to and with some fiddling I got it aligned properly, although it still doesn't look quite right, maybe it is simply Botox for Skyrim that does it and I've never noticed before, or there is some other reason that I've overlooked.

I guess I'm simply going to have to live with vanilla eyes for a while.

Either way, thank you very much for the help.

Ah I jsut stumbled over this by accident. There is a EoB fix on nexus now for Botox.

Archived