Help With Sims Who Won't Woohoo With KinkyWorld

KW has many options. Some need to be enabled in multiple places (such as Rape) in order to work. Other seemingly simple things, like Woohoo, are integrated through scripts requiring certain conditions be met in order to proceed. This in itself is why I embraced KW as opposed to Animated Woohoo or other mods which work no different than a pose/animation player. The sims have the appearance of choice.

Woohoo: Characters require things like motivation (aroused/horny/etc.), relationship, location, lack of moodlets (too tired/hungry/etc.) in order to proceed.

Character traits are important as well - woohooless is self explanatory, while Rape is a Mean/Evil act which you should be able to figure out now. A 'good' character shouldn't be interested in rape unless they have the Rapist trait, etc.

Lastly, Conditions need to be right for certain actions. Some I mention above but others like Woohoo selfies require a specific job, or Spank requires a teen to have the 'got in trouble' moodlet to execute.

Using this insight, and further specific searches in the forums should get you on your way to amazing Sims play sessions.

7 hours ago, landess said:

KW has many options. Some need to be enabled in multiple places (such as Rape) in order to work. Other seemingly simple things, like Woohoo, are integrated through scripts requiring certain conditions be met in order to proceed. This in itself is why I embraced KW as opposed to Animated Woohoo or other mods which work no different than a pose/animation player. The sims have the appearance of choice.

Woohoo: Characters require things like motivation (aroused/horny/etc.), relationship, location, lack of moodlets (too tired/hungry/etc.) in order to proceed.

Character traits are important as well - woohooless is self explanatory, while Rape is a Mean/Evil act which you should be able to figure out now. A 'good' character shouldn't be interested in rape unless they have the Rapist trait, etc.

Lastly, Conditions need to be right for certain actions. Some I mention above but others like Woohoo selfies require a specific job, or Spank requires a teen to have the 'got in trouble' moodlet to execute.

Using this insight, and further specific searches in the forums should get you on your way to amazing Sims play sessions.

That does make sense and I did 'cheat' and successfully changed active traits to mirror as you said with no avail. I wonder if perhaps my other mod, the Graphical XTC something is interacting negatively with KW.....

6 minutes ago, Silver2U said:

Graphical XTC something is interacting negatively with KW

I have it as well and never had an issue - but after installing KW, I use XTC as a quick and simple outfit changing tool.

I guess I should ask ; Do you have the proper animation packs installed and the correct names entered into KW's animation list in settings?

All animations will have 2 files: 1 has the actual animations, while the other is the script interface KW needs to find it and will be entered into the setting animation list. I'm running around 11-12 lists. Older KW these needed to be entered manually. Recent KW releases include some lists and that's why those are now listed in the mod requirements.

1 hour ago, landess said:

I have it as well and never had an issue - but after installing KW, I use XTC as a quick and simple outfit changing tool.

I guess I should ask ; Do you have the proper animation packs installed and the correct names entered into KW's animation list in settings?

All animations will have 2 files: 1 has the actual animations, while the other is the script interface KW needs to find it and will be entered into the setting animation list. I'm running around 11-12 lists. Older KW these needed to be entered manually. Recent KW releases include some lists and that's why those are now listed in the mod requirements.

Could you give me a screenshot of what your mods file looks like? Because I feel like maybe I am missing something but I'm going to go back in and find it. I installed the packages all except one which was the 'kinkystages' one that wouldn't be installed no matter what. The sims won't do anything even remotely kinky. Have you used NRASS Woohooer? I have it. Do you think it might be causing issues? I have a husband and wife sim couple and of course, nothing remotely kinky. I cheated and modified traits for rapist and mean, and the other, commanding presence and a exhibitor trait to see what would happen. No avail. 

EDIT: A thing that keeps happening is that it says "woohoo error: no script found" or the 'why would I do that' thing.

1 hour ago, landess said:

Or maybe, better yet, if you feel like being an absolute angel, I would die happy if you could somehow upload your entire mod folder for those specific animations/stuffs because the more I look around and investigate, the more I notice that key files that I think I need are no longer available to be downloaded... That, plus, your files, set up and game has been tried and true and won't be as flawed as mine is since I'm a complete (wait for it) virgin at this. (I had to make the joke again okay? Virgin? Lovers Lab??? Okay, sorrynotsorry) and could use some more help. 

14 hours ago, Silver2U said:

if you could somehow upload your entire mod folder

Oh my... I don't know where to start, but here goes.... bear with me!

I'm not sure if uploading others files would be a direct violation of site rules: so I post links instead.

Of any game I've modded, the Sims 3 is by far the one with the most CC. Now I understand anything I've installed in the downloads/Sims3pack folder needs the Sims 3 launcher, and that wouldn't/shouldn't affect the issues at present. My archives are a bit of a mess since I never renamed the hundreds of files that only have a numerical value. Of these, I've removed quite a few through the launcher (using information I've uploaded as a text) as these have names and thumbnails for use by EA's default launcher/installer app.

As far as my Mods folder, I have several compressed files which wouldn't do any good to look at unless one was able to look at the files archive, or open it in s3pe (Sims 3 Package Editor). I have several since it's easier for me to edit one which gets additional content. For example; JoshQ shoes - when a new pair are released, I add it to my archive, and create a new compressed file, replacing the old one. My original compressed file had hundreds (if not thousands) of packages, and creating a new one is easier than removing content from it.

I guess I could create an account at some free storage site and upload my entire documents folder for the sims 3, but we are talking major GB here - MAJOR. My current install started 3 computers ago - I just moved entire folders like this over to a fresh install so I wouldn't lose custom sims I've made over the years as well as keep a working file without having to re-install billions and billions (sorry Carl Sagan) of mods.

Help is why I've replied, although I believe we are not getting as much help as this site can provide. I'm what one might call a blue-collar user. Anyone with proper modding experience might look at my files and shake their heads in disbelief that such an atrocity still works.

If it relates to KinkyWorld - Any file needed will be referenced here otherwise the entire exercise is in vain, therefore it must be a simple fix for something being overlooked. Let me start with a few things to help make this easier.

Instead of quoting an entire post, you can drag your mouse over a few select words from it, and use the 'quote this' minitab which appears beneath it. The person will still be notified that they were 'quoted' and can reply based on that.

When doing troubleshooting on folders (or files for that matter) you can rename them to take them out of the programs ability to use them, since the program will no longer recognize it, giving you a chance to see if it causes issue, or to save a working file while you experiment. I generally add BAK to any file/folder I need to use this technique on. This way I don't have to move the original file/folder and have it available for easy comparison. Example; My Skyrim folder has both a Skyrim.ini and Skyrim.iniBAK file (one is modified, the other is the default from original installation). My Sims 3 folder (in documents) has an entire Folder with BAK added from the original install - no mods or anything - 'Virgin', if you will.

? All this is based on my assumption that you have followed all the instruction provided. Doublechecked said instruction for human error when placing files. Reread anything applying to your download installation to see if something simple was missed.

I also have NRaas files (I get 2 rings of options) including Animated WooHoo! Yes, it can conflict - therefore I have turned off most options within it, and removed all animations from it's LIST, rendering it able to do few things aside from adding moodlets, skill challenges, and others which don't appear to conflict with KW.

14 hours ago, Silver2U said:

I installed the packages all except one which was the 'kinkystages' one that wouldn't be installed no matter what.

Kinkystages will be in the list of animations. Since it's not part of any animators uploads, it's fair to assume this is part of the original KW installation and not being at the top of the list is a bad thing regarding the ability of the mod to work properly.

While I could go on forever, it's probably best to take what I've said here, and if no progress is made, use the actual KW post to look for others input as well. This is the SIMS 3 tech section, not KW's after all. 540 pages IS a lot to go through and even a search can provide a huge number of results, some outdated even.

We were all virgin's once - no shame there :classic_wub:

1127323452_DesktopSims3properties.png.293e05a68820227905ac70fd35117771.png

20 hours ago, landess said:

Instead of quoting an entire post, you can drag your mouse over a few select words from it, and use the 'quote this' minitab which appears beneath it. The person will still be notified that they were 'quoted' and can reply based on that.

I didn't know that was even a thing. Thank you. And also, good lord, that is a very large file... 25 GB. I'm still having issues. I've removed files and reinstalled them. Obviously I'm doing something wrong. Issue is, I don't know what. How did you remove animations from the list of the animated Woohoo? Would you happen to know if animation poseplayer could mess it up?

The pics I've attached are my 'adult' mods. 

help.PNG

help2.PNG

help3.PNG

you are using Kinky World?   I see the animations for AW/Passion and OKW in you Mod folder. I would suggest,that you choose only one. AW_Amra72_animation,and Amra72_Animations (for AW/Passion ) or KW_Amra72_animations + OKW_Amra72_Animations for Kinky World. The Same with with tha Animations from L666. PS: Here at LL is a modified ONIKI_Videos.package  with movies for the TV.

And i suggest that you try out the animations from the new Animators. MaryJane,K69,and Analust. They are amazing .Another Hint. Sort your Mods by creating Folders in the Mod folder. Animations, OKW,Hair,Clothes,etc. it helps a lot

12 hours ago, Silver2U said:

How did you remove animations from the list of the animated Woohoo? Would you happen to know if animation poseplayer could mess it up?

I also have poseplayer, so that shouldn't be an issue. If the NRaas woohooer options don't have the same ability as KW to simply ckick and remove from the list (been awhile) then I would've just removed them from the mod folder so there is 'nothing to see here'.

Otti makes an excellent point above. I noticed sometime back that there are 'legacy' animation packs that were made for KW which were originally made for AW. Since you won't be using AW, just pull the animations for it from your mod folder and see how it goes.

12 hours ago, Otti said:

you are using Kinky World?   I see the animations for AW/Passion and OKW in you Mod folder. I would suggest,that you choose only one. AW_Amra72_animation,and Amra72_Animations (for AW/Passion ) or KW_Amra72_animations + OKW_Amra72_Animations for Kinky World. The Same with with tha Animations from L666. PS: Here at LL is a modified ONIKI_Videos.package  with movies for the TV.

And i suggest that you try out the animations from the new Animators. MaryJane,K69,and Analust. They are amazing .Another Hint. Sort your Mods by creating Folders in the Mod folder. Animations, OKW,Hair,Clothes,etc. it helps a lot

So that's what the AW ones were. I didn't remember it at all. Thank you. I'll do just that. I'll have to go google those animators.

11 hours ago, landess said:

I also have poseplayer, so that shouldn't be an issue. If the NRaas woohooer options don't have the same ability as KW to simply ckick and remove from the list (been awhile) then I would've just removed them from the mod folder so there is 'nothing to see here'.

Otti makes an excellent point above. I noticed sometime back that there are 'legacy' animation packs that were made for KW which were originally made for AW. Since you won't be using AW, just pull the animations for it from your mod folder and see how it goes.

Tbh, I didn't even realize I had those files in there. I forgot what the AW ones were. I'll remove both and give it a whirl. Thank you! Both of ya'll are blessings.

16 hours ago, landess said:

Nope. Didn't work. :( I'll have to try and find the other animator's stuffs instead of the classics from Lady666 and stuffs.

I just noticed your mods are in a sub-folder called adult mods. Mine are not. Checking Otti's post again I see the concept of other folders like yours.

While I never knew the Sims 3 engine would search inside the mods-package folder for sub-folders, and then use anything inside those, I prefer using compressed files made with s3pe while keeping a separate archive of those files each in their own folders (in a different location) so I can add or remove packages at will - create a new compressed file, and replace it within the mods/packages folder.

Perhaps you simply need to move the adult mods folder you created to be on the same level as the packages folder (I'm just guessing at this point since I don't do it this way) instead of within it.

Let's play doctor....

Move your packages folder from the mods folder to say - desktop. Create a new packages folder within MODS (per instruction), and only add Kinky World and the animations which are required (including any other requirements such as the Penis).

Use all new downloads for this experiment! Start a new game on the smallest/most simple world you have for speed purposes and enable KW.

If KW does indeed work at this point, just start moving files from the desktop location to the new one until you find the problem, or everything is transferred and works as intended.

On 12/15/2018 at 4:31 PM, landess said:

Let's play doctor....

Move your packages folder from the mods folder to say - desktop. Create a new packages folder within MODS (per instruction), and only add Kinky World and the animations which are required (including any other requirements such as the Penis).

Use all new downloads for this experiment! Start a new game on the smallest/most simple world you have for speed purposes and enable KW.

If KW does indeed work at this point, just start moving files from the desktop location to the new one until you find the problem, or everything is transferred and works as intended.

That does sound like a plan, however I am still a complete newbie and I am confused. What animations/files does KW require only? The ONIKI files only? Not the ones from Mike24 and such, correct? I feel like we should talk in PM so we can talk better about this. And also, I do have other files other than the adult ones in my game, so I'd have to leave a good chunk of the other stuffs in there. That shouldn't be a problem, would it? But the only other things in the other folders is objects in game like decorations and coats/manes/clothing etc. 

(Also, apologies for the late reply. The holidays are chaotic at home and work, ahaha.)

7 hours ago, MrGrey said:

TL:dr

Anyone mention that the rapist sim needs either the "Rapist" trait from KW or just plain old "Evil" trait to commit rape? I think you can rape an enemy without those traits, tho'.

MrGrey - is this in the right place? Looks like a mis-select on the post you wanted to address.....

If it is correct place, then atm we are just trying to get KW to run, but the info is welcome as a source of info for when Silver2U gets their mod working properly.

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, BrianLyons315 said:

Can someone help me? When I order my sims to woohoo or masturbate, they accept but when they get to their destinations, nothing. Is there a fix for that?

1st help: Create a new thread when the subject is different from the original post so others see it instead of the old one.

Next: Confirm - Sims 3 / Sex framework (Passion, Kinky World, etc.) Versions of all

Now if running: Sims 3 version 1.67

Kinky World Version 3.75

I can help.

Given the above, it sounds like there is a problem with the game following the KW script to load an animation. Do they resume normal activities/get dressed/what ever afterwards? I'm guessing the mod framework is sound, as the sims react to the command to get busy, but stop when the next stage of the event should run.

99.9% of the time it's an animation issue.

Continuing on the above game/mod assumptions: Newer versions of KW have several animation packages included by default so it's a better 'stand-alone' experience, and players won't have to type in the script name commands for KW to recognize the animation file. Hitting the KW/settings/woohoo/add animation package (I believe this is the path) will show a list of installed animation script names w/the option to add more. If this is correct, and there are names listed (I forget exact number of 'default', but should be around 6-8) then all the other files included with the mod should BE where they need to be.

Remember - going on assumptions here due to limited help wanted info....

Either a conflicting (unknown to me) mod is causing problems, incomplete mod installation (bad download/buggy newest version/incorrect mod location installation) probably is the culprit.

Best option without more/real info: Copy the mod folder from your documents to the desktop (always backup files/folders you modify - if the 'new' doesn't work, you'll always be able to go back to a previous working copy!!!!). Open the 'working' one in documents, and empty the package folder in it. In the mods folder should be: Cache/Career Data/Overrides/Packages folders with a lone resource.cfg file. This file could also be the issue. I'll upload mine as I know it works.

Resource.cfg

Now install only the KW version 3.75 to the packages folder. Here is mine - I know it works

ONIKI_KinkyWorld_0.37 (Build 375).7z

Start the game - click on a sim and go to KW: turn it on and wait for it to 'install'.

Try woohoo again. KW woohoo has certain rules to make it more realistic, so for now in the Debug section of KW, turn on 'always accept' to bypass the checks and force woohoo to happen if selected.

Good luck and please reply, especially if it works. Others can benefit from this as well.

• 1 year later...
16 hours ago, SexyVampiress23 said:

My Sims say "No, I don't want to do that here. Someone will see me" when they cancel KW's sex actions

This thread is one page, and was 20 posts prior to yours. Easy reading, as your question has been answered and not buried in a 700 page thread of people asking the same question over and over.

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, artsimmer2 said:

Can some one help me I was trying to get my gay teen to be in a boyfriend to other male teen and it doesn't show up i cant even get some of my sim  to get married. 

The Sims 3 has a hidden value for gender attraction. This can be viewed/changed with NRaas Master Controller - Intermediate - Gender Preference

This Value is affected by romantic and intimate activities such as flirting. It is scored at a +2 to -1 ratio. If a Sim 'flirts' with both genders fairly evenly, they can keep both values (male/female) from dropping into the negatives, otherwise one gender value increases over time while the other decreases at a slower speed.

>As for why 'it' (what ever that is) doesn't show up or 'who' some of the Sims are which 'can't' get married, I can't say if this is because of the default Sims Story Progression or not. I use the NRaas version of Story Progression without ANY plug-ins and turned off everything except it's ability to take over the EA version. This NRaas/Story Progression Mod has an INCREDIBLE amount of tuning options allowing the player to control most all interactions between the various castes (Sims grouped by specific flags).

3 hours ago, artsimmer2 said:

Can some one help me I was trying to get my gay teen to be in a boyfriend to other male teen and it doesn't show up i cant even get some of my sim  to get married. 

Assuming you are using Kinky World, not Passion? 

Being teens, you must turn on teen interactions in the KW settings menu. I believe teens are off by default. Not sure if Nraas will override KW, as Oniki did a lot of things that will mess with Nraas mods.