Game crashes upon entering Markarth

So the game was crashing on me when entering some taverns or whatnot in certain towns, but that wasn't a big deal, now I can't enter Markarth at all which kinda breaks the game. for me. I figured out how to generate Papyrus.0.log a papyrus log but I have no idea what I'm looking at. I have two files to attach, I hope one of them is what is needed. I hope someone could help! I have not updated Skyrim to the newest version from steam.

Thank you!

PapyrusUtilDev.log

Edit: it seems I also don't know how to attach files properly, sorry!

Move Alternate start to bottom of load order. Down load TS5Edit from Nexus Mods. Un- zip with https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/164.  Go to data , open data crate a file called SSEEdit. Un-zip mod.  Copy file in opened mod to your new created file in Data. You will see An icon click on it and run program. Now here comes the more difficult part. Open skyrim- esm .  You should see a list of skyrim. Look for markath.  What you are looking for is world space. This is most probably where your fault is.  There is more than likely a conflict with one of your mods with world space and skyrim world space.  Run apply filter. Next go to the bottom of your  all your mods . Select all mods DLC's and skyrim so your list is now blue.  Run check for errors. may take awhile you may see edit not responding  take no notice, just let edit do its thing.  Once done you can . Takes some time, look for any conflicts in world space. Once you know which mods is at fault close edit and rerun only click dlc's skyrim and the mod. look for apply filter. What you look are looking for is world space . A few programs will pop up. Look for world space. run apply filter for cleaning. Run remove identical to masters.  Run Un-delete and disable references . click very top tab to close a box should come up save to . click ok. re-run edit again with mod dlc's skyrim error should now be gone. You tube have some very good vids on this problem. This is the way I fix this kind of problem. Loot may help https://loot.github.io/. FNIS.  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038.

Not sure why but this is quite confusing to me. I got all the way up to the part where you said to check for errors and a million things came up and I don't know what I'm looking at anymore. What concerns me is that I was able to enter Markarth at the start of the game, but only after playing has it become inaccessible. The same with some specific taverns in other towns. I have entered them before but now they are inaccessible. Loading up new file works fine.

Archived