Jump to content

Autonomy almost always choosing Bag of Money; problems with changing sex location; stuck in wall after window sex in apt


qlx

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, I'd like to report three bugs I've been having, two of which I think are new since the last update, and one that I've been having a while

  1. (new) my sims seem to almost always want to choose the Bag of Money item for autonomous sex. I've been having the issue before of there being just a few locations they go to for autonomous sex (and for instance, if it's a window it's always the same window), even though i've set my autonomy sex locations setting to 100. But them choosing the bag of money is new
  2. (new) sometimes I can't change location from one item to another item (or the floor) in the same room. In addition, If they're having sex against a window, sometimes outside is considered the same room and sometimes inside is, seemingly regardless of whether the animation is happening on the inside or outside.
  3. (old) some of the window animations are on the outside of the window, and if my sims finish ww while in one of those animations, they get stuck in the downstairs wall of their apartment building, and can only get out by traveling with them off-lot. they are in the penthouse apartment.

 

Problem 1 (and part of problem 2): Bag of Cash

 

Spoiler

 

sex 11486752917_12-11-18_11848AM.png.ab2af15824fccd70cb960c820ad8f65d.png

sex 2, same couple, chose bag of cash again for autonomy sex137693613_12-11-18_121137AM.png.6a002fed9eae55fc459fb39229a3e58e.png

sex 3, different couple, also chose bag for autonomy sex. My sims are choosing bag of money for their autonomy sex over half of the time now. Also, notice how clicking the floor by them does not allow for moving sex location to there.

673589715_12-10-18_115103PM.png.a2873a33291a55f7c683364844e8dcbf.png

and neither does choosing the couch

1324839016_12-10-18_115108PM.png.008c11b53232d34c1819afc3b2cf1b00.png

when they were done, they got ported all the way to the other side of the house, on the lower floor.

1548901835_12-10-18_115601PM.png.b6d8c2b0d1a8ea44b49191fe2311d41f.png

 

Problem 2: can't switch locations

Spoiler

Here's another example of not being able to switch locations during sex. This sim autonomously chose what I assumed was a floor position for masturbation. When I tried to move him to the bed, it was not available. 

1858555205_12-11-18_12305AM.png.edd7a639afdb2e8edba41a90f982a058.png

my other sim was not able to join him

121813237_12-11-18_13144AM.png.cd895bfaeaa66e6073499bca2ab4a8c3.png

 

problem 3: getting stuck in apartment wall after outside-of-window animation series

Spoiler

my sims love to choose this window for autonomy sex (though i have probably 100 on-lot total). Some of the animations are on the inside of the window but some are on the outside. 

330740596_12-10-18_81619PM.png.a6a4456488a998df8258ee0da67147c0.png

when ww ends and they are in an animation on the outside, this is what happens: (different couple but same scenario)

593690379_12-10-18_81827PM.png.2adb677b5d06a488293dae398ee2015d.png

they get stuck in the wall downstairs from their apartment and are not able to move or do anything. ww.fix does not help and neither does resetting them. the only way I've found to get them out is to travel to another lot with them and then come back.

 

 

 

Posted

@TURBODRIVER, you might be interested in these bugs I've been encountering. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help solve them, if you need more info or think it could be a conflict with something else, etc. 

Posted

Hey!

 

What other mods and cc do you have? Are you still running into these issues when just running the animations with the 2 WW files?

 

 

For your first issue, I've tested in-game and the switching works as normal every time.

 

For the second issue, I placed a Duffel o' Cash in each room (including outside) of my couple's house, and in the 10 times they had sex, they never once did it on top of the Duffel o' Cash. Either these instances were extremely coincidental in your game or there's something else going on with how it's placed.

 

And for the third issue on window sex, that has to do with the animator and which side of the window they put the animation on. You'd have to find which animation it is and let the animator know. Or find it and disable the animation through the animation disabler. Nothing TURBODRIVER can really do about it. If they're stuck outside then you can try travelling somewhere and then going back home, or you can teleport them inside using the cheat (with the mod that brings the cheats that were removed back (use this at your own discretion)) or by using the teleporting statue that Andrew on S4S forums updated.

Posted

My other script mods are:

  • Go to school 
  • MCCC
  • Cosmic gender ray
  • don't wash dishes / prep food where you angry poop
  • zerbu's travel to special lots
  • aep pornography
  • aom selectable pets

All script mods have been updated since the python update.

 

My body mods (none are default replacements) are:

  • Noir's penises and milky breasts
  • heartbeatsandbrainwaves masculine-framed vagina
  • wildguys female body details
  • various pubic or body hairs 
  • the lunar eclipse penis that turbo recently uploaded
  • sim shine 1
  • EVE 
  • bouncing sim boobies

When relevant, they have been updated to work with the new body selector. I just noticed that I installed EVE for the first time the day before taking these screenshots. I don't know how that could be related (it's only the nondefault EVE choices installed and I didn't select them for anyone) but I can try testing it without that. The stuck-in-wall issue has been happening for a while though.

 

I have tons of CC clothing and items, including lots of sex toys that have been posted on lover's lab. I also have a selection of Little Ms Sam's mods. 

 

As for the stuck-in-wall problem, I wasn't thinking that turbo would fix the animation since that's not his to do, but I was wondering whether it would be worth him looking into making sure the sims have a valid place to stand after exiting sex. As far as I know, animators don't have control over that, do they?

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...