Requested Sim- Audrey Bitoni

I had no idea who she was, so I looked her up on Google. You did such an amazing job that I couldn't tell which was the real one. Okay, obviously I could tell, but I was so impressed that I forgot to "Like" this post and download her. I had to come back. Thanks for another great sim.

P.S. If you are taking requests, I have a whole list (mostly Playboy models).

EDIT: Just tried her. She only has Everyday wear, no Sleepwear. It doesn't matter, just FYI.

3 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

I had no idea who she was, so I looked her up on Google. You did such an amazing job that I couldn't tell which was the real one. Okay, obviously I could tell, but I was so impressed that I forgot to "Like" this post and download her. I had to come back. Thanks for another great sim.

P.S. If you are taking requests, I have a whole list (mostly Playboy models).

EDIT: Just tried her. She only has Everyday wear, no Sleepwear. It doesn't matter, just FYI.

Hi, thanks for the heads up. I clipped the top and bottom on to the download if you want to try them out. I am taking requests, though it would be great if the models were diverse in looks so they don't all turn out the same :).

Thanks. I was going to post a sample pick for each (I still can if you'd prefer), but a simple Google image search should give you plenty to work with. I advise adding "playboy" to the end of their names, as a couple names don't immediately produce a lot of pictures. The first 4 are probably preferred, but other than that they're in no particular order, and I'd be happy with whomever you make, so pick whichever one you want to work your magic on (or none if you don't like any of them; It's a request not a demand).

Lindsay Wagner playboy
Carmella Decesare playboy
Nicole Voss playboy
Tiffany Selby playboy

Alana Campos playboy
Jaclyn Swedberg playboy
Alison Waite playboy
Jennifer Walcott playboy
Jo Garcia playboy
Tiffany Ryan playboy
Sara Jean Underwood playboy
Stephanie Larimore playboy
Tiffany Joy playboy

• 2 weeks later...

thank you so much for doing my request. she's underproduced her entire career, which is why she can be considered an 'all-star' yet is still relatively unknown. Do you mind doing Gianna Dior if you get a chance? 

Here's her instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/xoxo_giannadior/?hl=en