Mike24 Skyrim SE Sexlab animations unofficial conversion

View File

I ported Mike24's Sexlab animations for original skyrim to skyrim SE.  I got permission from Mike24 to post this.  All Credit goes to Mike24 for the animations.  All I did was convert them to Skyrim SE.    The Original Mod For Oldrim: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3771-slal-mike24-animations-classics/

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/10/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, Sexlab animation loader.
  • Regular Edition Compatible

View File

On 12/11/2018 at 6:35 AM, Miister Spiice said:

I get a CTD with this sadly I have the SLAL SE loader working fine with nasty critters.

I am using Vortex as my mod loader and it says there are 2 files that clash with nasty critters.

I have tried various load orders but all fail sadly.

Any ideas?

I don't use that mod personally, so I am not sure how it works. I tested the animations in my game (with mods) and they worked.  I am fairly new to modding so I can't really be much help, sorry.  All I did was convert them, so I don't really know about what they may conflict with.  Mike24 would be a better person to ask, as he made the animations.     

5 hours ago, nmytnik said:

I don't use that mod personally, so I am not sure how it works. I tested the animations in my game (with mods) and they worked.  I am fairly new to modding so I can't really be much help, sorry.  All I did was convert them, so I don't really know about what they may conflict with.  Mike24 would be a better person to ask, as he made the animations.     

Well since then I got it working not sure what I did but maybe the order was not right or Loot sorted it. Anyway thanks for the conversion. :)