[WHAT IS] whats the race mod?

It's definitely wolf-like, and it's true it doesn't look like a Lykaios, but that's as much as I can tell. Do you have the source on the pic? If you did, that could help identify it.

Anyway, I'm just going to guess and say it's a Vukasin. The head shape is similar, and it's the only other wolf-like race out there apart from Lykaios.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

It's definitely wolf-like, and it's true it doesn't look like a Lykaios, but that's as much as I can tell. Do you have the source on the pic? If you did, that could help identify it.

Anyway, I'm just going to guess and say it's a Vukasin. The head shape is similar, and it's the only other wolf-like race out there apart from Lykaios.

it is vukasin indeed. found the same image i uploaded in the mods image section (special edition). thanks for the reply

Archived