[mod] Sexbound Tweaker (Formerly PM2PB) <Deprecated>

On 8/9/2019 at 6:28 PM, red3dred said:

Surprisingly, Snaunt is more like a reptile with ladybug wings... and Fellatio sucks (Pun unintended), since the sprite didn't play nice. As to why, i'm just trying to do them following a weird series of "What ifs". Started with Punchy as a joke, worked out, then made TentacleCrawler which is not capturable, so to test the waters in the code-- Turned out the monster code was pretty reckless, so i took a wrench to it, and then made the support (And honestly, awfully silly animations for it), and then started working on all monsters of the starting planet biomes, starting with Snaunt. Poptop is technically already made partially, but its Loc's doing with art by Eixxo, so i don't dare even assimilate it.

Planned first release are all these ones from the starting planet, plus a few extra that were community picked or seemed easy enough (Or i accidentally added)

image.png.eb500d85bb7e8a03bc0cacd9324bc75f.png

The icons were added on purpose...

But yeah, hopefully, if all goes swell, less snags at work, more free time, i should be making 2-3 of these a week. May seem like a little bit too few, but Snaunt's both-actors and 4 position support took 3 hours to make and test to see if it was at least not clipping or horrible.

I can drop a preview file here aswell, should any be interested. Its mostly just for testing out the monster concepts, so its not really up to any standards yet.

Wait... so how wi

On 8/10/2019 at 2:48 PM, red3dred said:

Well, that was quick.

Sexbound-Teratophilia.pak

so does the one you've made work with the aphrodites bow, and when/will there be more?

1 hour ago, Buffalokai said:

Wait... so how wi

so does the one you've made work with the aphrodites bow, and when/will there be more?

Yeah, the monster supports are meant to work with Aphrodite's Bow or analogous means (Lewdguns for instance).

More features relating to them in the future, i'm working on animations and its getting rough with the more complex monsters.

17 hours ago, red3dred said:

Yeah, the monster supports are meant to work with Aphrodite's Bow or analogous means (Lewdguns for instance).

More features relating to them in the future, i'm working on animations and its getting rough with the more complex monsters.

Also, there's been a mod idea on my mind, that i hoped for others to make by now... But even so, the mod idea is so there are more armor slots, multiple armor slots. I don't know if you want to do this, but i would love it if you gave this idea a thought.

6 hours ago, Buffalokai said:

Also, there's been a mod idea on my mind, that i hoped for others to make by now... But even so, the mod idea is so there are more armor slots, multiple armor slots. I don't know if you want to do this, but i would love it if you gave this idea a thought.

Cool idea, i'd say, but sadly, not one that'll work for Starbound without a complete rewrite.

Think of it this way: You'd need to rewrite how the player inventory is supposed to work, what slots give you stats, what items go in what slots etc-- This by itself is a lot of work, but consider all the items in the game. We only have pants, chest, head and back. If that were to change, all those items would either have to remain on the same slot type, limiting your inventory's functionality, or you'd have to manually rewrite every single item in the base game to even be able to equip anything.

Massive overhauls are honestly always neat, but sadly, they also include the "bump on the road" of having to literally overwrite a entire chunk of the game. That said...
This really has nothing to do with this mod or adult content lol

Out of place, but still, its always worth considering and explaining suggestions. For now, the closest you'd be able to get is "Augment Slots for Armor", it works well helping customization. Double-fun with the addition of the Augment Extractor, if you'd rather the installs not be permanent.

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

Cool idea, i'd say, but sadly, not one that'll work for Starbound without a complete rewrite.

Think of it this way: You'd need to rewrite how the player inventory is supposed to work, what slots give you stats, what items go in what slots etc-- This by itself is a lot of work, but consider all the items in the game. We only have pants, chest, head and back. If that were to change, all those items would either have to remain on the same slot type, limiting your inventory's functionality, or you'd have to manually rewrite every single item in the base game to even be able to equip anything.

Massive overhauls are honestly always neat, but sadly, they also include the "bump on the road" of having to literally overwrite a entire chunk of the game. That said...
This really has nothing to do with this mod or adult content lol

Out of place, but still, its always worth considering and explaining suggestions. For now, the closest you'd be able to get is "Augment Slots for Armor", it works well helping customization. Double-fun with the addition of the Augment Extractor, if you'd rather the installs not be permanent.

Ok, thanks for the info! (sorry for the out of place comment, i just thought a good modder like you would explain this to me)

1 minute ago, gizmo1206 said:

for the pregnant.config.patch what option would allow monster pregnancies? basically just want the monster preg while leaving everything else the same

Uh, well, if parent species polling is enabled, players can give birth to monsters, or another npc of the player race, 50/50. All other options can be disabled for that, as they don't affect it.

Uh, well, if parent species polling is enabled, players can give birth to monsters, or another npc of the player race, 50/50. All other options can be disabled for that, as they don't affect it.

would parent species polling be? i dont see it in sexbound or this mods preg config files

36 minutes ago, gizmo1206 said:

thanks and just to confirm making that true and everything else false should have only the monster birth feature and normal everything else?

Yep, should be the case. I haven't tested every single config option, but the logic behind the programming says it all should work like that so i can only hope that's the case.

Well, usually if that's not how things work, someone will shout at me via PM's or in here, and since it's been quiet, i'll take that as "all good".

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Dieselhear said:

With new Sexbound version Tweaker prevents "sexnode"-turning of NPCs via various weapons, and attempts by player and NPCs alike to use "sex-loungable furniture" makes their regular models disappear, but "nude" ones don't appear.

Yes, thanks for the report. I'm aware things are currently broken; but alas, if fixing them was snappity-snap, i'd have 'em done by now. There's lots of rewriting to be done to get this one working.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, meteo1337 said:

how do i enable the "futa on actor1 position"?

OP says the futaNL is now redundant and indeed freezes the game

also does it work on teratophilia?

Futa for Actor 1 along with futa in general is on hold due to the main API now having that. So yeah, it's redundant, and well, deprecated. It MAY have more options but y'know... Can't really go jacking into the API and replacing the main functions, if some other mods rely on it being there, kaboom.

And yeah, Sexbound Tweaker works with Teratophilia for enabling male pregnancies, female impregnators and parent species polling (Humanoids can give birth to monsters, monsters should be able to give birth to humanoids) and such. However i have had issues with monsters giving birth at all and they may give birth to the wrong alignment (Enemy - Friendly) so beware.

Now I can bother you on this thread, too! :P

I'm looking for a way (maybe it's already built in and I haven't found it yet) to disable pregnancy invulnerability. With Defeat enabled, I cannot kill the NPC bandits that that my NPC companions keep impregnating as I defeat them (doh!). It's really making some 'kill bandits' quests difficult if not impossible.

A dirtier solution is just disabling NPCs from impregnating other NPCs as that's not a feature I'm really interested in anyway, but I imagine others might want that.

4 hours ago, SlicedBread said:

Now I can bother you on this thread, too! :P

I'm looking for a way (maybe it's already built in and I haven't found it yet) to disable pregnancy invulnerability. With Defeat enabled, I cannot kill the NPC bandits that that my NPC companions keep impregnating as I defeat them (doh!). It's really making some 'kill bandits' quests difficult if not impossible.

A dirtier solution is just disabling NPCs from impregnating other NPCs as that's not a feature I'm really interested in anyway, but I imagine others might want that.

That's under defeat's files; It allows you to disable "Immortal pregnancies".

1 hour ago, coctits said:

Does anyone know what to change to make it that any pregnancy/births result in only male npcs? I've been trying to figure it our and no luck. Would I have to change something with this mod, or would it be with the main Sexbound mod?

If you are using this mod, then you change it in there. If you wanted to make it so the NPC's are always make though, that's complicated. Gender is based on the NPC seed AND NPC type. But something like this might work for you, or try placing the parameter "gender" inside of "npcConfig.params".
image.png.2e991867c9b64f1aea6e5ea5e57dcd7b.png

If you are using this mod, then you change it in there. If you wanted to make it so the NPC's are always make though, that's complicated. Gender is based on the NPC seed AND NPC type. But something like this might work for you, or try placing the parameter "gender" inside of "npcConfig.params".
image.png.2e991867c9b64f1aea6e5ea5e57dcd7b.png

No luck with puting it the location above. Where exactly in the npcConfig.params should i try to put it? i tried punting it in the location in the image I attached and it caused all sex interactions to not work.

config.PNG.617306e3b08ca849407cf0de51b9a053.PNG

15 hours ago, coctits said:

No luck with puting it the location above. Where exactly in the npcConfig.params should i try to put it? i tried punting it in the location in the image I attached and it caused all sex interactions to not work.

config.PNG.617306e3b08ca849407cf0de51b9a053.PNG

If it goes inside of the "npcConfig.params" ={ } then you'd remove the "npcConfig." part of the gender. But yeah, i'd recommend just putting it right over "scriptConfig". So it'd be something like this.
image.png.0ee27b920f0b75e1b07025f1ebc6e3c7.png

This is just speculation though, i'm only now sitting back down after new Chrimbus YeeY to check out all these spaghetti-oh's and trying to update some things.