[mod] Sexbound Tweaker (Formerly PM2PB) <Deprecated>

[14:01:12.980] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /sexbound.config.patch in source: ..\mods\Sexbound_PM2PB_Locced2.9.pak.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'scripts' in pathApply("/actor/plugins/pregnant/scripts/-")

14 hours ago, NefNeffington said:

[14:01:12.980] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /sexbound.config.patch in source: ..\mods\Sexbound_PM2PB_Locced2.9.pak.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'scripts' in pathApply("/actor/plugins/pregnant/scripts/-")

More info is welcome. Are you using a pre 2.8.3 version? That was changed as of that update, to allow multiple scripts per plugin.

No, but it's still not working in game, for some reason. At this rate, I'm never going to have Proper Male Everis Hermaphrodites TM or Headcanon Novakid Reproduction TM...

Perhaps if I make the priority negative...? (Nope, that didn't work either.)

I also notice there's no .../babySpeciesPicker, .../enableFemaleImpregnators, or .../enableMaleIncubators really defined anywhere to be patched in, ad it didn't work even when I inserted the changes into the files themselves.

... and yet it changes the pregnancy length from 3000 ~ 4000 time units to 7000 ~ 8000 time units! Perhaps I should just enable compatible mates and build my own lore - wait no that isn't going to work.

On 4/23/2019 at 11:21 AM, NefNeffington said:

No, but it's still not working in game, for some reason. At this rate, I'm never going to have Proper Male Everis Hermaphrodites TM or Headcanon Novakid Reproduction TM...

Perhaps if I make the priority negative...? (Nope, that didn't work either.)

I also notice there's no .../babySpeciesPicker, .../enableFemaleImpregnators, or .../enableMaleIncubators really defined anywhere to be patched in, ad it didn't work even when I inserted the changes into the files themselves.

... and yet it changes the pregnancy length from 3000 ~ 4000 time units to 7000 ~ 8000 time units! Perhaps I should just enable compatible mates and build my own lore - wait no that isn't going to work.

That's.... huh... I've been looking in the code and it seems like indeed there was a mistake popping up, even though in my testing, it went through just fine. Apparently the patch operation for sexbound.config has stopped working suddenly, so i'll just upload a fix soon.
Edit: Nevermind i was being silly and had two of same mod installed. There is no blatant issue with PM2PB for 2.9 that i know of.

As for placing these files directly into Sexbound, nope, bad idea, never works out.

On 4/23/2019 at 1:53 PM, AndImBlackYall said:

Would it be possible for you to make a futa visual mod like you did for all females but only for the Player? Or is there already a way to set that up?

I mean... you could use a genital-like item, like a strap-on but "natural", problem is there'd need to be one for each species, and the item would have to be made. It is completely possible and viable, however. Still, only visually. Can't have a item that suddenly allows you to impregnate someone (yet).

1 hour ago, Upforanything said:

I can't seem to get males pregnant. I have the settings set to true, and I am using Kemono. Is it due to the futa mod, or is something wrong with race?

If it is installed correctly, it should work... Have been testing it even in the 1.4 Beta and everything points to it working.

Any pointers? Logs? Anything to report other than "It doesn't work"? That would help.

4 hours ago, red3dred said:

If it is installed correctly, it should work... Have been testing it even in the 1.4 Beta and everything points to it working.

Any pointers? Logs? Anything to report other than "It doesn't work"? That would help.

I was able to find a missing file via older pictures on this thread. I probably would not have seen them either. Thank you.

[Info] UniverseServer: Loading persistent unique instance world playerstation
[14:13:15.982] [Info] Protected dungeonIds for world set to (65524)
[14:13:19.350] [Info] UniverseServer: Warping player 1 to InstanceWorld:playerstation:b4b18c6536efd61b58857f869335f064:1=40439f56be2969ce28a1a0af22bf976c
[14:13:19.359] [Info] Client received world stop packet, leaving: Removed
[14:13:19.841] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /sexbound.config.patch in source: ..\mods\Sexbound_PM2PB_Locced2.9.pak.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'scripts' in pathApply("/actor/plugins/pregnant/scripts/-")
[14:13:20.574] [Info] UniverseServer: Stopping idle world ClientShipWorld:424c2d873289a044c8ae5ac057104733
[14:13:20.678] [Info] initing in stargazer.lua
[14:13:24.646] [Info] updating in the update.lua
[14:13:24.691] [Info] updating in the update.lua
[14:13:24.746] [Info] updating in the update.lua
[14:13:24.752] [Info] updating in the update.lua
[14:13:24.758] [Info] updating in the update.lua
[14:13:24.796] ect. ect. ect.

starbound.log

11 minutes ago, NefNeffington said:

[Info] UniverseServer: Loading persistent unique instance world playerstation
[14:13:15.982] [Info] Protected dungeonIds for world set to (65524)
[14:13:19.350] [Info] UniverseServer: Warping player 1 to InstanceWorld:playerstation:b4b18c6536efd61b58857f869335f064:1=40439f56be2969ce28a1a0af22bf976c
[14:13:19.359] [Info] Client received world stop packet, leaving: Removed
[14:13:19.841] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /sexbound.config.patch in source: ..\mods\Sexbound_PM2PB_Locced2.9.pak.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'scripts' in pathApply("/actor/plugins/pregnant/scripts/-")
[14:13:20.574] [Info] UniverseServer: Stopping idle world ClientShipWorld:424c2d873289a044c8ae5ac057104733
[14:13:20.678] [Info] initing in stargazer.lua
[14:13:24.646] [Info] updating in the update.lua
[14:13:24.691] [Info] updating in the update.lua
[14:13:24.746] [Info] updating in the update.lua
[14:13:24.752] [Info] updating in the update.lua
[14:13:24.758] [Info] updating in the update.lua
[14:13:24.796] ect. ect. ect.

starbound.log 1.09 MB · 0 downloads

So, a few things to note...

1. You're using 1.4's Beta, which will be to blame in case any mods stop working (despite me having tested this very mod in 1.4 B3 and it was working perfectly fine)
  2. You are using VenusBM, which was reported to be outdated and cause issues with Sexbound.
  3. There is something spooky going on with that one mod constantly logging updates... Unless that's a 1.4 Beta 4 thing, i sure hope not...
  4. The one error my mod generates is something i'm debating on how to solve... If i remove the patch to sexbound.config, it doesn't work, but leaving it in seems to generate errors despite a success? So i'm researching a solution so that it works AND does not throw an error...

Hope that helps with solving your issue... Also, good grief, you backed up ALL the workshop mods into your mods folder for the Unstable branch, what a champ... That must've been grating work.

• 1 month later...
On 6/24/2019 at 2:05 PM, DrakeWk said:

Is there a way to re-enable the sprite changes after impregnation?

Its been disabled by default in the API itself, its configurable in the UNPAK version.
The file for it can be found in:
<Sexbound folder>/scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant.config

Open it with any valid text editor to change the value of "PregnancyFetish" from false to true.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Karshton said:

Is it possible to make all pregnancies result in a female npc being born?

Most definitely, just not a setting right now. That modification goes in the script "pregnant.lua", in the sexbound's files.

image.png.7660edd6388e75631e33940a0bc37a2c.png
image.png.0b219b1ebbacc35591e0ac25c5dfa63b.png

Code's pretty straight forward there, but basically returns a random gender for the "baby", and that can be changed to either return "female" or just change so both options say female.

Like the first one or like the second one?

(Srry to bother but im not too good at this)

First one would work, second one might error because there's only 1 option and its looking for 2.

17 hours ago, red3dred said:

First one would work, second one might error because there's only 1 option and its looking for 2.

Well after 5 hours of constant NPC love making (and only 3 "baby" spawns) a male was born.

I used the first option.

This is my mod list, help plz ;-;

Mods.png

Well after 5 hours of constant NPC love making (and only 3 "baby" spawns) a male was born.

I used the first option.

This is my mod list, help plz ;-;

The mod list is completely fine. I don't think you need to change anything.

If you really want to test it out, you can set the amount of days to a birth to 0,0 in the config, and also change the script's result to simply be return "female" instead of "return <function>"  and that should work great.

Also, if any NPC had old pregnancies, they would keep the gender values until birth.

7 minutes ago, red3dred said:

The mod list is completely fine. I don't think you need to change anything.

If you really want to test it out, you can set the amount of days to a birth to 0,0 in the config, and also change the script's result to simply be return "female" instead of "return <function>"  and that should work great.

Also, if any NPC had old pregnancies, they would keep the gender values until birth.

I was thinking the same since it was with a previous test save instead of a new one.

Also when i used

7 minutes ago, red3dred said:

return "female"

NPCs would give birth to "twins" a male npc and a female npc of the mothers race would spawn, always with the same hair style,pose and clothing, but diferent skin color.

I will test with the 0,0 days to birth for a while.

15 minutes ago, Karshton said:

Also when i used

NPCs would give birth to "twins" a male npc and a female npc of the mothers race would spawn, always with the same hair style,pose and clothing, but diferent skin color.

I will test with the 0,0 days to birth for a while.

Wow that's.... interesting...

• 2 weeks later...

Sexbound FutaNL displays female characters out in the world before interacting with them with the Groin Sprite.  Once interacting, the sprite remains only on Actor 1.  Is there a way to remove the groin sprite when they aren't being interacted with?

15 minutes ago, KingRhiot said:

Sexbound FutaNL displays female characters out in the world before interacting with them with the Groin Sprite.  Once interacting, the sprite remains only on Actor 1.  Is there a way to remove the groin sprite when they aren't being interacted with?

Well, it happens that when characters are "out in the world", they are counting as "Actor 1", thus why it happens like that. Fixing that would probably have to break a few other eggs.