[mod] Sexbound Tweaker (Formerly PM2PB) <Deprecated>

1 hour ago, angrytoucannon said:

I don't know if I'm dumb or what, but it's stopped working with the newest version

Yes. 3.5 introduced some changes to the structure of pregnancies. I was still in the testing phase of the mod for that update and seeing if i could make a transition possible, before it came out. As is, it won't work for 3.5+ for a while.

On 3/9/2020 at 3:07 PM, red3dred said:

Yes. 3.5 introduced some changes to the structure of pregnancies. I was still in the testing phase of the mod for that update and seeing if i could make a transition possible, before it came out. As is, it won't work for 3.5+ for a while.

Darn, oh well. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AXOmit said:

I found a bug.

When my character got imprego by Gleap , character gived birth to Gleap Egg i just placed it on the ground , breaked it and get ????? Egg , then i placed it again and  chiken hatched from this egg instead of Gleap.

Yep, as i expected. That's a base API thing by the way, not a tweaker thing. But i've already looked into it, as i knew this would happen eventually...

1 hour ago, justsomefaggot said:

how do I enable futa?

Aight. I'll run through this real quick.

Download Sexbound UNPAK version, from there, open it and check if you extracted it correctly.

If there is sexbound.config right as you open the folder, then it's installed correctly, otherwise make sure it's "mods/sexbound" with those files in there. Looking like this inside the folder;
image.png.cdebbcd003887d885fee63634e1c5957.png

After that, open the sexbound.config file as a text file, with whatever you prefer, and change this;
image.png.d75168c929f71ff8ebd3ac6f7e1094d3.png

This example has the data you need;

"enable" needs to be true.
"loadRequirements" is the requirements to be futa;
"Entity Type" is pretty clear.
"Gender" needs to be female, you can't make futa males (yet).
"species" is where you'll have fun:
adding in species names means only those species can be futa.
Removing the species line entirely means all females will be futa. Just remember to remove the comma from the end of the previous line if you plan to do so.

And that should be all.

So i have a question, is there a way for me to specify males from certain species to become pregnant, but keeping other species limited to females only?

I have a few races that ive modified to be monogendered, same sprites for male and female. all of these are custom races if that helps.

2 hours ago, Coffinbag said:

So i have a question, is there a way for me to specify males from certain species to become pregnant, but keeping other species limited to females only?

I have a few races that ive modified to be monogendered, same sprites for male and female. all of these are custom races if that helps.

Yes indeed, not in configs however. I started to work on that feature but took a break from coding for a while and now i don't know where i left that so my b-- however, there is still a built-in exception in the code that you can base this modification on.

Line 18 of "pregnant-custom.lua", you have this;

image.png.c6c878c4e2151ce4ed232f9ab3c096cd.png

Everis males are effectively futa by default, so i've left this in the code, but as you can see, it's a species check. You could in theory add as many "or (if this species)" checks to the end of that line as long as it's inside the ( )'s for checking whichever species you want.

• 4 weeks later...

Is the tweaker version 3.7.B work for sexbound version 3.14 as well?
or is it only work with 3.7.0 version of sexbound?

Also once copy and paste the file that I extract from the mod folder on to the main mod folder, it seem to cause a lot of NPC to disappear... did I do something wrong?

1 hour ago, Neltharain said:

Is the tweaker version 3.7.B work for sexbound version 3.14 as well?
or is it only work with 3.7.0 version of sexbound?

Also once copy and paste the file that I extract from the mod folder on to the main mod folder, it seem to cause a lot of NPC to disappear... did I do something wrong?

I can confirm it is working with 3.14 so far, but that is the development version-- i don't know for sure if all features work with the current version yet.

And well, do you have that which comes from trees and a certain Starbound game? Logs that is. Can't know what's up with your game without it.

2 hours ago, TrueBota said:

Is it possible to configure futas so that the female player is only a futa when they are actor1 but they are normal when on the receiving end?

Futas are a main API feature, not from this mod specifically (Anymore), but no, there's no easy way to do so without rewriting API code for that to be the case.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Drakyln said:

Male Pregnancy isn't working for him I think same with me I have everything as true aside from the option to make females futas

That is odd... that is the LAST option that shouldn't be working. Do you know how to share your Starbound logs? I can give a look if you can share them to see what's up with the game.

3 hours ago, red3dred said:

That is odd... that is the LAST option that shouldn't be working. Do you know how to share your Starbound logs? I can give a look if you can share them to see what's up with the game.

Logs? I'm new to this whole modding thing you mean the chatlog or something?

1 hour ago, Drakyln said:

Logs? I'm new to this whole modding thing you mean the chatlog or something?

So, to better report issues, try providing a log file and a description of the issue.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

Hello. I seem to have encountered an error. After my character (Avali male) became pregnant (once, and multi-pregnancy is disabled), and I received a message saying that it was “time”, a whole squad of my copies fell out of me. Please help me fix this. Either this is a bug, or some kind of setting in the configuration file. I dont know. This is a screenshot: https://imgur.com/us2ot6I

1 hour ago, tekcirc said:

Hello. I seem to have encountered an error. After my character (Avali male) became pregnant (once, and multi-pregnancy is disabled), and I received a message saying that it was “time”, a whole squad of my copies fell out of me. Please help me fix this. Either this is a bug, or some kind of setting in the configuration file. I dont know. This is a screenshot: https://imgur.com/us2ot6I

Yeah, have been working to solve this issue for a while, my bad that it isn't part of the mod at the moment!

Okay, thank you :3

I temporarily disable this mod. I will wait for updates. I liked your mods!

UPD: And also noticed that if enable penises in women (through the Sexbound API settings), then with this mod they will be able to fertilize everyone, even if i turn this option off:

"path" : "/enableFemaleImpregnators",
"value" : false

(sorry for bad english >_< I did not know how to better formulate words)

I noticed this when I made my fuel farm for the ship https://imgur.com/HgQq7hG

(lol, shadows have erchius instead of sperm XD I thing it's a gold mine!)

10 hours ago, tekcirc said:

Okay, thank you :3

I temporarily disable this mod. I will wait for updates. I liked your mods!

UPD: And also noticed that if enable penises in women (through the Sexbound API settings), then with this mod they will be able to fertilize everyone, even if i turn this option off:

"path" : "/enableFemaleImpregnators",
"value" : false

(sorry for bad english >_< I did not know how to better formulate words)

I noticed this when I made my fuel farm for the ship https://imgur.com/HgQq7hG

(lol, shadows have erchius instead of sperm XD I thing it's a gold mine!)

Well y'see, futas aren't just females. Females are just straight up females, while the futas are the ones with penors. Those work differently entirely and aren't configurable. They impregnate anyone that is allowed to be impregnated and can get pregnant. (Or at least how it's supposed to work with the API)

Female Impregnators refers only to straight up females, as in, females knocking up other females. This option was made before Futa was a real option, so it didn't account for Futa at all.

As for the mega-births, i'm still trying to find better ways to fix them, but somehow this issue is really persistent and i have no clue why, and i'd rather not release a dirty solution that might cause even more issues later, so i'm still cooking up a fix.

sorry if this is redundant, but im having trouble getting the futas to work.  I just started starbound, and modding last night.  So im obviously new, and am sure this is user error.  i have a pre-existing save using the sexbound.pak mod.  Then i read u could enable futas, so i wanted to do that.  I downloaded and installed the src version and replaced the pak version.  The files/folders are installed to mods/sexbound.  I followed your instructions from this page, went back in game, and my human female player has no extra bits.  I tried creating a new player and in the human female preview, still no extra bits.

here is the section of code i edited

"futanari" : {
        "enable"  : true,
        "name"    : "Futanari",
        "config"  : ["/scripts/sexbound/plugins/futanari/futanari.config"],
        "scripts" : ["/scripts/sexbound/plugins/futanari/futanari.lua"],
        "loadRequirements" : {
          "entityType" : ["npc", "player"],
          "gender"     : ["female"],
          "name"       : [],
          "species"    : ["floran","human","apex","novakid"],
          "uniqueId"   : []
        }
      },

cant figure out where my error is.  Thank you for creating/supporting this mod!