[mod] Sexbound Tweaker (Formerly PM2PB) <Deprecated>

Hmm, couple things: The very first thing after the "Sexbound_PM2PB" folder is the sexbound.config.patch and the scripts folder? Depending on unzipping method, it adds an extra folder that can cause trouble (Essentially, it then ignores all files inside or crashes the game).

Second, which version of Sexbound are you using? This version was made for 2.6.3, if you're using another version, it may not work.

If both are properly setup, then i'll see about adding a priority value to the mod and seeing if it fixes itself. It usually isn't a problem since Sexbound's priority is -1.

If you could, may i ask for the starbound.log?

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

Hmm, couple things: The very first thing after the "Sexbound_PM2PB" folder is the sexbound.config.patch and the scripts folder? Depending on unzipping method, it adds an extra folder that can cause trouble (Essentially, it then ignores all files inside or crashes the game).

Second, which version of Sexbound are you using? This version was made for 2.6.3, if you're using another version, it may not work.

If both are properly setup, then i'll see about adding a priority value to the mod and seeing if it fixes itself. It usually isn't a problem since Sexbound's priority is -1.

Im using 2.6.3 and all i did was extract the file and put it in the folder im going to move some mods and see if that works 

1 hour ago, nmed2761 said:

how long does pregnancy last in this mod

Same as set in the Sexbound settings. (Configurable, if you wish)

That being 3 "trimesters", each one being 2-3 in-game days (Of the planet) long. If you're on your ship, then time gets funky, otherwise its normal.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, toxiczodiac said:

How do I fix the issue where it wont allow me to give birth? Every time I click the now, the pregnancy popup comes back.

Strange, i've just seen it work-- Which version of Sexbound API, and the mod are you using?

51 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Strange, i've just seen it work-- Which version of Sexbound API, and the mod are you using?

2.7.0 and the newest male pregnancy mod. it seemed to have fixed after I aborted and got the character knocked up again ,tho. I think this was after clicking later once that it made the have kid now button not work?

There was a bug with the 2.7 (Pre 2.7.6) release of this mod that caused the babies to not actually pick a race, which meant it would never birth anything, since the attempt to spawn a NPC without a species would just error. Perhaps you were still carrying that pregnancy around.

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Nova_Astral said:

Would there be a simple(ish?) way of enabling this for Avali (I have the sexbound API for Avali)

Its enabled for all species, not just species specific. If you mean "enable this just for Avali", then things get a bit more complicated. That'd be a mod in of itself.

On 2/5/2019 at 4:44 AM, red3dred said:

Its enabled for all species, not just species specific. If you mean "enable this just for Avali", then things get a bit more complicated. That'd be a mod in of itself.

Yeah, that's what I meant, like would there be a way to enable male pregnancy for the Avali race that would be somewhat easy?

Pregnancy sprites aren't needed, I just want the functionality. You don't need to make a mod if you dont want to or don't have the time or something, I'm just wondering how possible it is to do for someone who has never made a starbound (or really any game) mod before.

1 hour ago, Nova_Astral said:

Yeah, that's what I meant, like would there be a way to enable male pregnancy for the Avali race that would be somewhat easy?

Pregnancy sprites aren't needed, I just want the functionality. You don't need to make a mod if you dont want to or don't have the time or something, I'm just wondering how possible it is to do for someone who has never made a starbound (or really any game) mod before.

Well, its very.... doable. Species specific functions were always possible, just a bit more complex to make when there was only a single script per function of Sexbound, something Loc changed Extremely fast, Extremely recently. Which means, now, such mod is not so bad to make.

Still, its not a simple-Joe task. Its not something someone with no idea what they're looking at in the script would be able to do. (That said i can probably make it right now in like, 15 minutes)

(Okay maybe a bit more, i'm getting nuked by ideas and comments and other things on Discord. Anyhow, shall be done soon.)

3 hours ago, Nova_Astral said:

Pardon the double-post, but here you go.

Sexbound_PMA_Locced.pak

Pregnancy sprites for males are built into species-supports by default now, unless the modder making the support refuses to make them. Still, i was the one who made the Avali support and i know for a fact i made support for MPreg in there. Jokes apart, this version should allow only male avalis to be impregnated by other males. Do tell me if it doesn't work though, and i wouldn't recommend using both PM2PB and PMA at the same time, they may conflict or PM2PB takes over and enables it for everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2019 at 3:30 AM, red3dred said:

Pardon the double-post, but here you go.

Sexbound_PMA_Locced.pak

Pregnancy sprites for males are built into species-supports by default now, unless the modder making the support refuses to make them. Still, i was the one who made the Avali support and i know for a fact i made support for MPreg in there. Jokes apart, this version should allow only male avalis to be impregnated by other males. Do tell me if it doesn't work though, and i wouldn't recommend using both PM2PB and PMA at the same time, they may conflict or PM2PB takes over and enables it for everyone.

AAA Thank you so much!

• 1 month later...
On 4/1/2019 at 8:25 PM, nightshad said:

is their no way to make it stay after the fact dont mind the clothing but at least keep the belly while naked? is their no way to do that

Well, not easily. Have been considering ways to do this, but it requires a lot of attention from the coders to get it to work in the first place, and many issues may arise.