Update: I made a little mistake and forgot to include the ESP so I have updated the files and it is reflected in the new download link. I also provided the revised link for those who have downloaded the non ESP'd version.

Finally The Sui Cup ANB Transsexuals have Arrived.

Now they are ready to play :P

e6968b9f606c56b7e705d174a288be485c716dbf

0824a7895033041909f8401692761f46dc2efa83

8051b680b8ba802e99c6a5a1f317249880a1f3ac

c2f6d50b3138618c15ac3a77db078753a622488a

779645fcc5a39f0cfcc47372efefe21efcd02702

The Mod

http://www.mediafire.com/?o9mkmkvuavzv6da

Enjoy and thank you for downloading :)

• 7 months later...

I REALLY LUV THESE MODS!!!!!!!! But problem is, I downloaded the original transsexual body mod, but it doesn't work? Any hints?

These transsexual bikini mods are so good looking and I would love to meet a transsexual and have him/her (dunno the proper term, sorry) fuck my brains out!  :D

Anyway, Thanks, and keep up the great work! :heart: 

I REALLY LUV THESE MODS!!!!!!!! But problem is, I downloaded the original transsexual body mod, but it doesn't work? Any hints?

These transsexual bikini mods are so good looking and I would love to meet a transsexual and have him/her (dunno the proper term, sorry) fuck my brains out! :D

When you say it does not work can you elaborate?

You may need to try archive validation.

Other then that you need to just drag and drop and it should be fine. If anything let me know exactly the issue but look into archive validation first. :)

These transsexual bikini mods are so good looking and I would love to meet a transsexual and have him/her (dunno the proper term, sorry) fuck my brains out!  :D

I can't believe I missed this thread good work as always!

Same here, been missing a lot of good things on here lately, then again I haven't been keeping tabs on the public forums all that much this month.

These transsexual bikini mods are so good looking and I would love to meet a transsexual and have him/her (dunno the proper term, sorry) fuck my brains out! :D

When you say it does not work can you elaborate?

You may need to try archive validation.

Other then that you need to just drag and drop and it should be fine. If anything let me know exactly the issue but look into archive validation first. :)

Are the bikinis making you characters body parts invisible? If so then I am looking at the cause and a possible fix for it.

EDIT: Still looking into the possible cause of the problem.