Problems with Penises

yolomeme

Same problem. I even have the AAFCP (compatibility patch) installed properly (as is said to be the be all end all solution to the problem) and it's still not working. So clearly the AAFCP is not all that is required to make erection morphs happen during sex scenes. The male body morph XML files are in the AAF folder along with all the other XML files from various animation packs that call on body morph to happen.   

The only time I had body morph working was an old mod build with Dongs of Fallout installed using Four play animation stuff. But I wiped that all out to switch over to AAF stuff so I wiped all Fallout 4 stuff and mod manager stuff off my system, rebooted, and then installed a fresh copy of Fallout 4 and started over from scratch with only AAF stuff, slowly building my mod list up manually since then and everything is a lot more stable but erections have never been able to work using AAF unless I only us the EVB permanent erection male body nif, but then it looks silly when I strip dead males of their clothes and they have a boner. Kills the immersion. 

Archived