Follower Mod Port

So, I've got a follower mod I've found, adding an argonian woman as a follower, by the name of Silver-Throat to Skyrim. Issue is, it's not been ported to SSE, and the mod developer seems to have left it for dead. I've tried to manually install it for SSE, but it didn't exactly work. The results were... interesting, if floating, disembodied heads are your thing.

Long story short, I want an argonian follower for my lesbian kitty, and Lizard-Tits here fits the bill perfectly, being able to go around naked. Problem is that the mod isn't built for SSE, and appears abandoned by the creator.

Could anyone port it for me?

The mod can be found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79723

Have you tried actually converting it to SSE yourself? I've taken a quick look at the contents of the file and it seems pretty straightforward to me, doesn't seem to have any problematic files or anything like that. All you need to do is run the meshes through the SSE Nif Optimizer and then re-save the plugin in the CK (no need to edit anything, simply load the plugin as the "Active File" and click "Save" once it's done loading; it should also automatically re-export FaceGen as well).

Honestly, learning how to port simple mods to SE should be one of the first things you learn if you want to mod SE, as there are lots of small mods that have not been officially ported (and probably won't ever be) but can be easily ported for your own use by following some simple steps.

Archived