Shezries Towns Quest Help Needed

Sladen2019

If anyone who has played this mod and this quest through to its ending could help, it would be appreciated. I did make a post in its Nexus thread, but I have doubts it will get a proper reply anytime soon. I'm doing the quest where I have to steal the Septim Crown from the Gallery in Pells Gate and sell it to a buyer in Haven Bay. I have sold the crown to him for 750k. Sometime during the heist, the Bounty automatically goes up to 500, and Infamy to 100 and Fame decreases to 0. This happens even if everything is done right and noone sees the player. After the crown is sold to the buyer, an in game quest update is supposedly supposed to appear saying the crown has left Cyrodiil and the Bounty/Infamy/Fame all go back to normal, except that nothing happens. I waited three in game weeks and no message and my bounty etc, stay the same.

I took a look in xEdit and CS and couldnt find any conditions that could help tell me what is supposed to happen or how to trigger it. I'm no grand wizard at using either program though.

Archived