Resident Evil 4 modding

Good luck.

If you find a way post it here. It will help tons of modders.

Be aware Resident Evil 4 uses the same file format of Dragon Dogma Dark Arisen (DDDA)

So you may find the DDDA tools useful to mod this game.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2019 at 5:02 PM, bbsonjohn said:

This site has nude mod RE4 on steam for Ashley. I am still looking for an naked Ada mod.

Where you able to find the Ada mod? Also, which one is the one for Ashley, I can only see some normal options, a bikini and one that has a question mark.

• 3 months later...
14 hours ago, Fire Blazer said:

Bikini and Nude Ashley (For RE4 Ultimate HD Edition)

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/fammqc94xhfgio4/Ashley_Bikini-Nude_Mod_RE4_UHD.rar/file

Unfortunately, I didn't find a way to gets ashley being with bikini/nude in the cutscenes, if someone's know how to do that please reply my comment telling me

Nude Ada replaces Leon mod

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/kh1oc1b83aadwbx/ada-option.zip/file

In the Ada mod for animations more "natural" enter in this link

Link: http://3getu841.web.fc2.com/UHD-main-game-fix/UHD-main-game-fix.html

And download all fixes

OK OK, Links updated without Adfly :/

• 5 months later...

The only problem i'm having is when i want to inactivate the mod it say restore default, when i try and load the game it crashes. I have to have to skin activated to load the game with that the skin. It does work changing the skin i just can't go back to default when i want to, luckily i did copy the original EM an ImagePackHD

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, NessOkayKing said:

anyone know where I put these files, I'm on the steam version

\Resident Evil 4\BIO4 I believe. Don't know exactly as I can't download the file. But if the mod has EM and ImagePackHD folders it goes inside the BIO4 folder. You'll see the game already has the same folder structure.

General rule of thumb for any mod with a folder structure(meaning it's not packaged as in Example.pak), if it doesn't use a mod loader/3RD party program such as 3Dmigoto, look inside the game's file structure. When you see a folder that shares the same name as one of the folders for the mod, it's a safe bet you can just copy and paste the folder into the game directory so it overwrites the files/folder.

Another way of figuring it out, download another mod for the game or keep downloading mods till you get a readme or a website that tells you how to install it. Generally, mods for any game use the same approach. Meaning, if a game uses mods for 3Dmigoto, ALL mods will use that same install method. So once you figure out how to get one mod working, you will be able to get them all working.

• 6 months later...

Truth is, most of the readily-available nude mods for RE4 are made for original retail RE4, not the UHD (Steam) version, including all the Ida mods. The directory structures differ slightly. There is one good Ashley nude mod for the latter & it's available at Nudepatch.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2021 at 12:42 AM, fiddly bitz said:

Truth is, most of the readily-available nude mods for RE4 are made for original retail RE4, not the UHD (Steam) version, including all the Ida mods. The directory structures differ slightly. There is one good Ashley nude mod for the latter & it's available at Nudepatch.

Sad. I am still waiting for RE4 UHD nude mods for Ada before playing through in Separate Ways and Assignment Ada. I know there are ones in retail version. I hope someone has the time and skill to make those nude mods for the Steam version.

17 hours ago, bbsonjohn said:

Sad. I am still waiting for RE4 UHD nude mods for Ada before playing through in Separate Ways and Assignment Ada. I know there are ones in retail version. I hope someone has the time and skill to make those nude mods for the Steam version.

Check this page out, it has nude Ada/Ashley, even for use in the main game, all for the UHD Version. If you use them in the main game, remember to install the "main game fix for female models" that is listed on the header of the page. It's also a good idea to back up your original unmodified BIO4 folder before making any modifications so that if something goes wrong or you want to restore the game to it's default state, you can just copy/paste over it and it's back to normal. 

Credit goes to 3getu841 from the Resident Evil Modding Forum

Link: http://3getu841.web.fc2.com/mods-2014.html

• 1 month later...
On 5/15/2021 at 6:47 PM, Blehbreh said:

Check this page out, it has nude Ada/Ashley, even for use in the main game, all for the UHD Version. If you use them in the main game, remember to install the "main game fix for female models" that is listed on the header of the page. It's also a good idea to back up your original unmodified BIO4 folder before making any modifications so that if something goes wrong or you want to restore the game to it's default state, you can just copy/paste over it and it's back to normal. 

Credit goes to 3getu841 from the Resident Evil Modding Forum

Link: http://3getu841.web.fc2.com/mods-2014.html

I have actually communicated with the site owner before. I don't think he has the nude mode for Ada in the side DLCs. It was because of a model polygon counts issue so people cannot impose the nude ada model we have in the market onto Ada in Separate Ways and Assignment Ada. If there is any main protagonist nude mod in those two DLCs, it has to be new to the market or people some how able to import the non-Steam version to UHD.

The naked Ada model in the site you provided is for Leon/Ashley replacement. In fact, the Ada nude mod was up because I communicated with the site owner a few years back. He seemed to be a nice Japanese guy and wrote pretty good English.

20 hours ago, bbsonjohn said:

I have actually communicated with the site owner before. I don't think he has the nude mode for Ada in the side DLCs. It was because of a model polygon counts issue so people cannot impose the nude ada model we have in the market onto Ada in Separate Ways and Assignment Ada. If there is any main protagonist nude mod in those two DLCs, it has to be new to the market or people some how able to import the non-Steam version to UHD.

The naked Ada model in the site you provided is for Leon/Ashley replacement. In fact, the Ada nude mod was up because I communicated with the site owner a few years back. He seemed to be a nice Japanese guy and wrote pretty good English.

That may very well be, I haven't tried to use it on the DLCs. I only played them on the PS2 back when they were new.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...