C5Kev's Animated Aradia Living Armor UUNP V2

C5Kev's Animated Aradia Living Armor UUNP V2

View File

* * Another Sickening Version! * *

Be sure to check out my jellyfish versions too! You can find them HERE

So superior in every way, you'll barf in eternal bliss!

* * A "Vomit With Joy" Update! * *

Yes kids, you'll vomit with joy, puke with pleasure and rejoice regurgitating with Version 2. In addition to the original Gang Green texture, we now have Mashed Meat and Purple Puke to choose from!  Now you can have three times the fun!  WOW!  What could be better than that?  Well, I'll tell you. While the original version's texture moved rather slowly oozing around your little sweetie, I've decided to speed up the animations so that it's easier to see the slimy effect. Try It TODAY!   

Currently, the Aradia DDi integrated 2.0 Upgrade below DOES NOT have these additional features.

And please, remember to make your armor with BodySlide!

* * Added Aradia Devious Devices Integrated 2.0 Upgrade * *

This is a animated texture upgrade for those using the Aradia Devious Devices Integrated 2.0 by Gameplayer - replacing the original textures and meshes. Now you too can unleash a more disgusting and smelly armor onto your hapless victims!  Oh-Boy!  Use Gameplayer's BodySlide files for HDT bodies. No boots, gauntlets or Blade Of Crud is included with this upgrade - there is no .esp involved - so when asked, just overwrite everything. I do not have this mod installed, so I'm not sure if it's done correctly. LOL!
If not, please let me know and BE SURE TO MAKE NEW ARMOR PARTS VIA BODYSLIDE using the DDi BodySlide!

DESCRIPTION:

Hello Folks!   Simply horrifying! Yes, well, I wanted to breathe some new life in Aradia's world famous Living Armor and hopefully I've done that with new textures, along with boots and gauntlets.  The textures are also animated - which is just what this armor needed - that makes it highly repugnant and provides maximum smelly-ness as it very moves it's way into your character's orifices unhindered. Yuck!

The armor has a daedric rating and provides protection against many foes. But be sure to collect those daedric hearts, you're going to need them at higher levels once you obtain the "Daedric Smithing" perk. I also recommend that within SexLab, the armor should be set as to not be removed in the event of a sexual attack, so that the attacker won't be alone!  That'll show 'em!  And along with this great armor comes incredibly terrible and dreaded weapons you're sure to love. All I'll say is that while they're somewhat powerful, bad-guys aren't going to like what it has in store for them and gonna drop like flies. I think it's a pretty cool armor package and hope everyone enjoys using it.

Use the AddItemMenu mod to get the armor and weapon right away or you can make them at a forge, then work your way to the Daedric Smithing perk so you can temper the armor and weapons.

INSTALLATION & BODYSLIDE:

Simply install my mod using your favorite mod manager. Once doing so, start up BodySlide and select "C5Kev's Aradia Animated Armor UUNP V2" from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Select your color choice - you can only use one at a time.  Well, you can mix & match if you'd like, but...   Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build" to make your armor parts. That's about it.

For Doing Conversions -

Directory = C5Kev\Aradia Living Armor

Outfit Studio "Output File Names" should be named the following:

Armor - Gang Green = Armor1

Armor - Mashed Meat = Armor2

Armor - Purple Puke = Armor3

Shoes - Gang Green = Boots1

Shoes - Mashed Meat = Boots2

Shoes - Purple Puke = Boots3

Gauntlets - Gang Green = Gauntlets1

Gauntlets - Mashed Meat = Gauntlets2

Gauntlets - Purple Puke = Gauntlets3

Credit to Aradia for creating an awesome armor, Comvex for terrific gauntlets and Nisetanaka for the weapon.

Hopefully no problems, but please let me know if any arise. Have fun!  And please, don't ask me about SSE or CBBE versions. 

DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission please.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/25/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

4 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Can we have a replacer for the version of "Kynes Blessing aka. Sexlab parasites" and the Aradia Living Armor in the Aradia Devious Armor Set ?

-Aki

Sorry, I can't get DixiePig's Parasite Armor mesh to respond to HDT weights - perhaps someone with more knowledge than I can.  As far as the Devious Armor set goes, I could look into it.

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

All praise C5 "Hermaeus Mora" Kev! ?

another great tentacle feat

now we need a Hermaeus Mora Tentacle Aradia PSQ Transform Pack =D

Ah, shucks (digs toe into ground) !

5 hours ago, PsychosCreed said:

would be nice to get the character wearing the armor as a follower

What, and have all you LL perv's have her get fucked by smelly bandits, Falmer, Trolls, dragons, deer, wolves, elk, horses, chaurus, rhinoceros' (oh, no rhinoceros'), giants, skeevers and anything else that walks or crawls?  Then beat her, put DD stuff on her and lock her in a cage?  Me thinkst not!  LOL!  Seriously, I've been asked that before, but probably not. I don't do followers. At least not yet, sorry.

1 hour ago, C5Kev said:

What, and have all you LL perv's have her get fucked by smelly bandits, Falmer, Trolls, dragons, deer, wolves, elk, horses, chaurus, rhinoceros' (oh, no rhinoceros'), giants, skeevers and anything else that walks or crawls?  Then beat her, put DD stuff on her and lock her in a cage?  Me thinkst not!  LOL!  Seriously, I've been asked that before, but probably not. I don't do followers. At least not yet, sorry.

WHAAAATT PSHHHHH I would never do anything like that ;)

12 hours ago, C5Kev said:

Sorry, I can't get DixiePig's Parasite Armor mesh to respond to HDT weights - perhaps someone with more knowledge than I can.  As far as the Devious Armor set goes, I could look into it.

What if you replace DixiePig´s with your mesh ?

8 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

Don't have too, I got It!  Stay tuned...

Sounds great! Since this Living Armor is described as a blessing of kynareth, a green color would be a great addition to these Mods to make it feel like something from the wilds of skyrim and not like hentai clicheé tentacles.

1 hour ago, AkiKay said:

Sounds great! Since this Living Armor is described as a blessing of kynareth, a green color would be a great addition to these Mods to make it feel like something from the wilds of skyrim and not like hentai clicheé tentacles.

Yeah, well, it's not coming from Kyne, it's coming from me, so the Tentacle Parasite Armor is in a purple-ish color.   :)   Not to worry though, I think I'm going to offer it in the same color(s) as this mod, just as I'm going to offer this mod in the same color(s) as the Tentacle Parasite Armor.  It's all good.  :) 

2 minutes ago, Amrovich said:

I love your armors ❤️   

I loved how the original was pink colored ... can we have a pinkish animated version please 

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words.  Sorry, but I can't do a rainbow of colors for everyone as it just takes too long.  Beside, pink sucks.  (just kidding)   Well, maybe it's OK in certain "instances".   I am coming out with this soon, perhaps it's close enough...

Red%20Version_zpshxcsvjlu.jpg