Fallout VR

fallout980350376

Hi All,

What are some good mods for Fallout VR?

I have CBBE and some skimpy outfits and a few things that helps with settlements and that is it.

Are there any NSFW and sex mods that work in Fallout VR? The only sex mods i know off in Fallout is FourPlay and the versions i have used do not work well even in standard Fallout 4.

Feel free to post mod lists below ?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Because F4SE doesn't work in Fallout 4 VR the only way to get animations working and have stripping is to use Crazy's animation gun and Leito's animation gun.  You can initiate either npc - npc sex with that or player - npc.  The player of course is invisible but you will still be locked onto the npc's position while they do their thing.  You also need 4play.   Everything works except stripping.  I think all the submods for 4play work as well.  But again actors won't strip unless you use the gun.  However you can still use violate to make them surrender then take all their weapons from them before you shoot them with the animation gun. 

Abduction light kind of works in that you can slip the abduction item into a live or dead actors pocket and a nude npc clone will spawn.  The clone(called slave) didn't really respond to commands though.  

Archived